help needed urgent

Search This thread

smeejaytee

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 29, 2013
kent
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
hi i just flashed i and updated to the lastest twrp which went well then i flashed the boot.img for aicp kk and did a backup of my rom as i was going to update to kitkat but the backup failed i then went to hboot to reflash the boot.img to my original rom so i could boot my phone up to free some space on my sd card to try again but suddenly my pc started installing the drivers after which my pc rebooted after it settled i went back to my phone and hboot woulnt responed so i hard rebooted my phone and now it just keeps rebooting i try to go to hboot and it just carries on i dont know what to do if anyone can help i would really apprecite it thank you

HTC Venom

Sep 16, 2012
amman
hi i just flashed i and updated to the lastest twrp which went well then i flashed the boot.img for aicp kk and did a backup of my rom as i was going to update to kitkat but the backup failed i then went to hboot to reflash the boot.img to my original rom so i could boot my phone up to free some space on my sd card to try again but suddenly my pc started installing the drivers after which my pc rebooted after it settled i went back to my phone and hboot woulnt responed so i hard rebooted my phone and now it just keeps rebooting i try to go to hboot and it just carries on i dont know what to do if anyone can help i would really apprecite it thank you

Are you sure about the key combo to get into hboot? Volume down and power button at the same time ?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

smeejaytee

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 29, 2013
kent
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
Are you sure about the key combo to get into hboot? Volume down and power button at the same time ?

of course but thankyou for the reply in any case i solved it it was dirt in the power button i scaped my finger nail around it and it was fine again so if anybody ever gets this problem this may help

HTC Venom

Sep 16, 2012
amman
So it was a failure to launch the combo , nice to know , then problem solved