Optimus Black Camera Pics

Search This thread

_Kshitij

Jan 25, 2011
Hi Guys,

I am planning to get optimus black soon. I will really appreciate if you guys can post pics taken with your optimus black.

Thanks in Advance.
Kshitij

i04055

Jan 15, 2011
afb0a451-b84d-a8e2.jpg

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA App

pihx

May 29, 2011
Just a random shot.

YrulD.jpg

The camera produces very usable images and i'm an amateur photographer with a Canon 5D.

quyTam

May 26, 2011
yes, just a ratio problem with 720p video, but picture are good (for a smartphone)

_Kshitij

Jan 25, 2011
Just a random shot.

The camera produces very usable images and i'm an amateur photographer with a Canon 5D.

Thanks for sharing pics buddy. Looks really good. What about pics in low light conditions.

I think if you play captured video in quick time thr is no issue with it and to me it seems software issue which can be easily fixed in next update (hopefully LG do that).

pihx

May 29, 2011
Low light quality is just like every other small sensor phone camera, mostly crap. With an imaging sensor so small, you will not get close to real camera quality anytime soon.

I think the camera in the Black is just the average smartphone quality. There might be slightly better ones and slightly worse, but it's still just a smartphone.

_Kshitij

Jan 25, 2011
Low light quality is just like every other small sensor phone camera, mostly crap. With an imaging sensor so small, you will not get close to real camera quality anytime soon.

I think the camera in the Black is just the average smartphone quality. There might be slightly better ones and slightly worse, but it's still just a smartphone.

Yeah.. agree with you. Thanks for your valuable comments. Hopefully I shall post pics with mine OB soon :).