36 posts
Thanks Meter: 22

By poseidon5213, Member on 26th April 2012, 06:43 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd May 2012, 10:59 AM |#111  
Flag San Juan City
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Samsung Galaxy S3 is my target this year so i have to save money for that smartphone
3rd May 2012, 12:25 PM |#112  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
there is no doubt, it's HUA WEI P1,haha

love it so much. samsung is good, but expensive here.
3rd May 2012, 03:29 PM |#113  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
sgs II
3rd May 2012, 03:36 PM |#114  
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 15

More
I think many of us will be able to answer this question properly today after Samsung announces the GS3. Depending on how this goes it will be either the GS3 or the HTC One X.
3rd May 2012, 08:33 PM |#115  
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Ok, so GS3 for sure http://www.techradar.com/reviews/pho...articleContent

Unless it cost something crazy like us$1200
3rd May 2012, 08:42 PM |#116  
Flag Vandling, PA
Thanks Meter: 1,138

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawfa

Ok, so GS3 for sure http://www.techradar.com/reviews/pho...articleContent

Unless it cost something crazy like us$1200

SGS3 for sure? I am completely unimpressed by the phone. It offers nothing "groundbreaking" that we were expecting to see. And to be honest, aesthetics wise, the Nexus is a much more beatiful phone. That metal around the edge? Horrible. That purplish blue color? Horrible. I was just as excited about anyone about the release of this phone, but I am left dissappointed. That being said, if something better isn't out during upgrade time...I will probably be getting one too...
4th May 2012, 01:55 AM |#117  
Flag Ocala
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Good question. Unfortunately, my contract with AT&T hasn't expired yet, so I can't pick a new phone. However, I've done my best to keep up-to-date with the Android scene, and I'd really like to get my hands on a Samsung device (probably the S3 if I could pick one right now).
4th May 2012, 04:39 AM |#118  
Flag Fort Worth
Thanks Meter: 76

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowandbehold

SGS3 for sure? I am completely unimpressed by the phone. It offers nothing "groundbreaking" that we were expecting to see. And to be honest, aesthetics wise, the Nexus is a much more beatiful phone. That metal around the edge? Horrible. That purplish blue color? Horrible. I was just as excited about anyone about the release of this phone, but I am left dissappointed. That being said, if something better isn't out during upgrade time...I will probably be getting one too...

I wholeheartedly agree. SG3 feels more like SG2 special edition...

Have you checked out the Padfone yet? I'm much more inclined towards Asus than this.
4th May 2012, 04:51 AM |#119  
Thanks Meter: 212

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowandbehold

That purplish blue color?

There's white as well. I don't know why everyone who complains about the "purplish blue" color seems to forget about that.
4th May 2012, 05:49 AM |#120  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Undecisive.
I'm split between The S3 and the EVO LTE...leaning towards the EVO though.

I'm all omgz for the quad-core, but the S3's features felt gimmicky (c'mon, did they really have to show that Siri knockoff lol). And since I'm planning to get the US S3 (I don't know yet if I can afford buying the unlocked version), the specs are pretty much the same as the EVO.

The only thing that the US S3 is gonna have over the EVO is the removable battery, and bigger storage (which I love). Evo is more pleasant to look at,plus the casing is higher quality.

Now if the EVO is going to be in white during pre-order, I'm definitely getting it.

MONDAY NEEDS TO ARRIVE ALREADY(wtfamisayinglol)!
4th May 2012, 08:03 AM |#121  
Flag PA
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Whatever is the most open device on Verizon when my contract is up.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)