Post Reply Email Thread
9th July 2015, 07:35 PM |#16331  
Honolulu, Hawaii
Thanks Meter: 672

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soooperstar

No but the black and clear 15 both work on lollipop TW

Yeah. i was trying to find the last blacked out version of facebook that had the permanent "most recent" options..
I went through this when my note 4 first updated to lollipop tw and version 7 which i was using forever stopped working.
I made some build.prop edits on my end and wanted to retry but don't have the apk any more

Is there a place where all these blacked facebooks were uploaded to so i don't have to come and ask on this thread lol

9th July 2015, 07:42 PM |#16332  
Flag Charlotte
Thanks Meter: 1,790

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by masri1987

Yeah. i was trying to find the last blacked out version of facebook that had the permanent "most recent" options..
I went through this when my note 4 first updated to lollipop tw and version 7 which i was using forever stopped working.
I made some build.prop edits on my end and wanted to retry but don't have the apk any more

Is there a place where all these blacked facebooks were uploaded to so i don't have to come and ask on this thread lol

Only 15 here in the TBO app. I have some older ones older than 7 but one is red and the other anaconda theme
9th July 2015, 07:45 PM |#16333  
Honolulu, Hawaii

More
Quote:

Only 15 here in the TBO app. I have some older ones older than 7 but one is red and the other anaconda theme

Yeah I only see version 15 as well. I think somewhere around version 10 the most recent option was lost as a permanent option.

Damn it man. Well if anyone else has kept backups of these. let me know plz. i am desperate. willing to do things i'm ashamed of. i'm just kidding, but syriasly.
The Following User Says Thank You to masri1987 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift masri1987 Ad-Free
9th July 2015, 07:57 PM |#16335  
Honolulu, Hawaii

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by remotehugger

I have version 5 -

https://app.box.com/s/q1umzxbhlir2zghwvyylosgaw7ssqwhs
Sent from my Wicked S3

Thank you, I downloaded and will test and report back.
ANd anyone else who might have other versions of the blacked fb please advise me, i am on a mission to collect them lol
9th July 2015, 08:55 PM |#16336  
Flag Prostějov
Thanks Meter: 1,339

More
I just wanted to thank
TBO whole team for the great job all honor your gorgeous work
The Following User Says Thank You to MIKEMON For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MIKEMON Ad-Free
9th July 2015, 08:57 PM |#16337  
Quote:

FBook? I couldn't see it in TBO app. Where is it? I only see twitter. Thanks
9th July 2015, 08:58 PM |#16338  
Flag Charlotte
Thanks Meter: 1,790

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam298

FBook? I couldn't see it in TBO app. Where is it? I only see twitter. Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1436471928016.jpg
Views:	566
Size:	230.1 KB
ID:	3397829
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soooperstar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Soooperstar Ad-Free
9th July 2015, 10:47 PM |#16340  
Flag Southern CA
Thanks Meter: 1,666

Donate to Me
More
Nevermind, derp.
9th July 2015, 11:01 PM |#16341  
Flag Allentown
Thanks Meter: 3,098

Donate to Me
More
Love you blacked out apps been using them for a long time just two things the most recent lollipop YouTube app causes bootloops after install and the most recent Google calendar when I put in an event it disappears after about 5 to 10 seconds and yes I've uninstalled the old versions and wiped the caches just wanted you to be aware of this issue as with the Google calendar from the play store is fine and I've reverted back to an older version of YouTube if anyone know of a fix for the Google calendar app it would be greatly appreciated
It's hard going without all my apps blackout
Thanks for the great work
Rob
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)