[MOD] Alsa, Beats Audio and Audio Fx Widget

Search This thread

pranks1989

Nov 24, 2011
Hyderabad
Hello everyone. Well ICS/CM9 has got many compatible sound MODs with enhanced ALSA drivers ported from Sony. But, GB based ROMs were missing it! And since GB is stable and used by many; here it is a MOD which contains:

Do a nandroid backup of the system partition before flashing this. Though it is specifically for GB based ROMs it should work with ICS too; not sure about JB! But ICS already got other awesome MODs like Awesome Beats,Ac!d.

Tips: AudioFx Widget as the name suggests is a widget! The widget settings can be done in the app. Try out this settings:
  1. Change "Select mode" to Dialog
  2. Change the transparency settings

I have tested this MOD with Maniac's CM7 build. So let me know if it works in other builds.. Hope you like the MOD!

Attachments

• Beats_alsa_EQ.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 2,582

vedhasd

May 31, 2012
Gaithersburg
It works on jb too... but no audio fx, you need power amp... but works well dude...!

Sent from my MB525 using xda app-developers app

bracuk

Oct 7, 2012
Works flawless on my defy#mokee devised defy+...awesome!!!

Sent from my MB526 using xda app-developers app

bracuk

Oct 7, 2012
Just apply audio fx widget to make this MOD works
:DSent from my MB526 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

ubajaj

Dec 3, 2010
Just decided to test this out of the many GB based audio mods.

Works, doesn't crash music player or anything. Dunno if there is a difference though as I never listened to music before on my cell :p But what I'm listening to, sounds quite good enough.

CM7.2 P500 GB works :)

pradeeppk

Feb 8, 2012
KERALA
Good. Working in wiui gb. But i dont feel any difference when switching dolby. But equalizer is working and audio output is superb.

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk 2

pradeeppk

Feb 8, 2012
KERALA
Battery temp increase up to 43°c after flashing this mode. Don't know its reason. So reverting to nanbackup

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk 2

jlmancuso

Apr 26, 2011
houston, tx
So is this your port? I am going to test it out on the og evo and need to know who to give credits to for the work.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda app-developers app

macr1408

Jan 20, 2013
Tested on miui v4 ES, seems like it works (no errors) but i can't feel the changes

i use player pro, and if i use default music app it gives me FC

OsniNO

Feb 4, 2015
Just for GB based?

This mod didn't work in my Galaxy Young Duos TV (S6313T). All playing, recording and phone calls got broken. :(
Went back to my ROM backup.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone. Well ICS/CM9 has got many compatible sound MODs with enhanced ALSA drivers ported from Sony. But, GB based ROMs were missing it! And since GB is stable and used by many; here it is a MOD which contains:

Do a nandroid backup of the system partition before flashing this. Though it is specifically for GB based ROMs it should work with ICS too; not sure about JB! But ICS already got other awesome MODs like Awesome Beats,Ac!d.

Tips: AudioFx Widget as the name suggests is a widget! The widget settings can be done in the app. Try out this settings:
    1. Change "Select mode" to Dialog
    2. Change the transparency settings

I have tested this MOD with Maniac's CM7 build. So let me know if it works in other builds.. Hope you like the MOD!
    Awesome man....this was much needed... thanks...! Dancing to the gangnam tunes....

It works on jb too... but no audio fx, you need power amp... but works well dude...!

Thank u sooo much :beer:

I can confirm this is working on miui.us 2.4.....also ......

Thanks for the reports! :) I will update in the OP post shortly..