[INDEX][XPERIA C] Rom,Mod,Guides,Tips (Updated 14/12/2014)

How Many Times You Visit This Thread In A Week?

• Total voters
Search This thread

abhishekr700

Mar 20, 2013
New Delhi
www.geeksunboxed.com
Here is the vold.fstab file of xperia c will u please guide me so that i can swap the internal memory & memory card

## Vold 2.0 Generic fstab
## - San Mehat (san@android.com)
##

#######################
## Regular device mount
##
## Format: dev_mount <label> <mount_point> <part> <sysfs_path1...>
## label - Label for the volume
## mount_point - Where the volume will be mounted
## part - Partition # (1 based), or 'auto' for first usable partition.
## <sysfs_path> - List of sysfs paths to source devices
######################

## Example of a standard sdcard mount for the emulator / Dream
# Mounts the first usable partition of the specified device
dev_mount sdcard /storage/sdcard0 emmc@fat /devices/platform/goldfish_mmc.0 /devices/platform/mtk-msdc.0/mmc_host
dev_mount sdcard2 /storage/sdcard1 auto /devices/platform/goldfish_mmc.1 /devices/platform/mtk-msdc.1/mmc_host
## Example of a dual card setup
# dev_mount left_sdcard /mnt/sdcard1 auto /devices/platform/goldfish_mmc.0 /devices/platform/mtk-sd.0/mmc_host/mmc0
# dev_mount right_sdcard /mnt/sdcard2 auto /devices/platform/goldfish_mmc.1 /devices/platform/mtk-sd.2/mmc_host/mmc2

## Example of specifying a specific partition for mounts
# dev_mount sdcard /mnt/sdcard 2 /devices/platform/goldfish_mmc.0 /devices/platform/msm_sdcc.2/mmc_host/mmc1

# usb otg disk
dev_mount usbotg /mnt/usbotg auto /devices/platform/mt_usb /devices/platform/musbfsh_hdrc
You can try swapping mmc0 and mmc1
just replace them with each other..

G

GalaxyAce05

I rooted my Sony xperia by kingoroot and it was root successfully and then I tried to flashing cwm from mobile uncle. The recovery.IMG was of around 6mb.
It was ask me to reboot and when I clicked to reboot my mobile is no getting ON.
Please help me I used SUS for solving bt it says tht it has stopped contact and I even used Sony companion

Please help me.please give me suitable solution

Sent from my Sony Xperia C2305 using XDA Free mobile app

cezer kiran

Jun 2, 2015
tuticorin
need custom kernel for xperia c3 dual

Hi guys i need to undervolt my phone but stock kernel dint alow me to overclock or undervolt my device hence i need a custom kernel which supports undervolt and overclocking any suggestions or guide??

abhishekr700

Mar 20, 2013
New Delhi
www.geeksunboxed.com
Hi guys i need to undervolt my phone but stock kernel dint alow me to overclock or undervolt my device hence i need a custom kernel which supports undervolt and overclocking any suggestions or guide??
Whoa...custom kernel...this device cant even unlock its boitloader so custom kernel will remain a dream
Which means you just cant undervolt it

But yes you can manage the frequency of the cores...

Press thanks

Sent from my C2305 using Tapatalk

Reactions: cezer kiran

cezer kiran

Jun 2, 2015
tuticorin
Whoa...custom kernel...this device cant even unlock its boitloader so custom kernel will remain a dream
Which means you just cant undervolt it

But yes you can manage the frequency of the cores...

Press thanks

Ha ha ha sorry dude i have unlocked boot loader i have root acccess too i just need a custom kernel or custom rom which comes with custom kernel any suggestions ? Or else make a simple guide for me to edit my stock kernel to add voltage control feautures

Reactions: abhishekr700

abhishekr700

Mar 20, 2013
New Delhi
www.geeksunboxed.com
Ha ha ha sorry dude i have unlocked boot loader i have root acccess too i just need a custom kernel or custom rom which comes with custom kernel any suggestions ? Or else make a simple guide for me to edit my stock kernel to add voltage control feautures
Wow...wait a minute you mean you unlock bootloader....how and people will love some screenshots sayionv bootloader unlock allowed yes....

Press thanks

Reactions: dee.lenovo85

raveeshwadhawan

Dec 9, 2014
faridabad
sir my phone is completely dead no vibrations no led no sony logo when i connect it to charger it flashes red light in the gap of 1 min ... it connected in flash mode once after that it doesnt connect please help

N

notauseranymore

I hope someone can clear my clarifications with this phone, because I'm interested in making a cwm recovery+kernel for the C3, and hopefully one day a custom rom. So here's my question.

I have seen people talking about unlocking bootloaders, which I understand allows one to install custom roms (the ultimate goal). However, people are saying it is not possible with the Xperia C and yet people also claim it is unlockable. So what is the real scenario here? Is this a partial/false unlock or is our bootloaders made in such a way we lose a great deal of functions when unlocking? Or is the guides provided online and in xda not applicable to our C series?

ashok warrior

Feb 11, 2016
Encryption unsuccessful!!!! In xperia c

Hello Sony Xperia C Users:laugh:
This Is Index Thread For Xperia C Forum..:):D I will BE Adding Links which are necessary to everyone...:)
Feel Free to give any suggestion you want me to Add..:) :D
make Best use of this Thread...:) I Will Updating it..:)

If anyone wants to add their thread here please PM me or post it in reply and will add it has soon has possible
Thank You..!!
Hope this thread helps you all...:)

>>>ROOTING<<<

2) INSTRUCTIONS to change IMEI on Xperia C
3)
ROOT & UNROOT XPERIA C [Easiest Way]

4) [HOW TO] Root most Android Device (easiest way ever !!)

>>>GUIDES<<<

[Guide] How to Deodex Xperia C Stock rom JB 4.2.2 B# 16.0.B.2.6
[HOW TO] Add Android 4.4 Platlogo in Xperia C

>>>FIXES<<<

Tutorial: Fix Xperia C softbrick with red led and no Sony logo
[HOW TO] Install/Restore Stock Android System on any Xperia Device

>>>ROMS<<<

1) [14/5/2014][ROM][FAST][LB/UBL][STOCK] xperia Z2 rom for xperia C
2) Me! ROM - Pure Vanilla
3) [ROM][B.2.13]►Xperia-Z-ized™ v0.94◄|Premium Sound|Rock Stable|Daily Driver|Eye Candy
4) Dark Xperia Z2 ROM For Xperia C
5) Stock Firmware (ftf)

hii
my xperia c device unable to start.its showing at start up that Encryption unsuccessful____reset phone but i cant able to reset even i touching the reset phone command...what can i do?..help me!!!
thanks in advance

jignesh526

Apr 1, 2013
I hv flashed zip file of xperia c to increase internal storage with cmw.....now m not alble to use link2sd nd phone restarts again and again....trying to flsh offline with .ftf file wish wmshua tool.....phon not get connected with this tool.....before flashing it was connecting perfectly...plz need help......what to do to go with original stock rom without anh moded apps or storage??

Top Liked Posts