FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] *TrackMe* GPS/WiFi/Cell Tracking tool for Google Earth/GM Now avail for Android

2,568 posts
Thanks Meter: 129

Post Reply Email Thread
26th December 2017, 09:12 PM |#591  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gzaviou

Hello,
Today I'am connect to my account of Trackme and I am surprise that all my routes had disappear.
I had all the routes of my journey of 6 month on my account. I wish they are not losted for ever.

Do you can restore them?
Thank you in advance.

Sorry about that. I am paying for a new web host because I had many problems with the previous one and they also kept increasing the price.
Since I don't get any feedback from users here or new reviews anymore I thought that people wouldn't care or use that feature, so I didn't want to
spend time migrating the existing data.
You will have to upload them again if you have have them on your phone.

Regards.

1st February 2018, 03:32 AM |#592  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello,

Even though I Have WIFI/Cell activated, I get the message "Provider network disabled." I would love to get some cell network location as I can't have GPS on all the time. Any suggestions why this message appears?
1st February 2018, 09:26 AM |#593  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffen17

Hello,

Even though I Have WIFI/Cell activated, I get the message "Provider network disabled." I would love to get some cell network location as I can't have GPS on all the time. Any suggestions why this message appears?

That's strange. Did you verify that you have all that enabled in your phone settings?
1st February 2018, 09:27 AM |#594  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffen17

Hello,

That's strange. Did you verify that you have all that enabled in your phone settings?
1st February 2018, 12:58 PM |#595  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Oh my bad. I misunderstood the whole wifi/Cell thing. I didn't get that it is the same as the GPS with energy saver mode/low accuracy mode.

I thought it would work just with cell tower info (so no GPS option turned on)
8th February 2018, 11:21 PM |#596  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Just switched to the Moto X4 phone and the app isn't able to read SMS messages for remote controlling. When I activate the feature I get a warning message about "SMS Conflicts", see the screenshot for details. Is there a workaround for this ? Thanks !
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180208-203637.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	153.0 KB
ID:	4413651  
9th February 2018, 10:14 AM |#597  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by webvan

Just switched to the Moto X4 phone and the app isn't able to read SMS messages for remote controlling. When I activate the feature I get a warning message about "SMS Conflicts", see the screenshot for details. Is there a workaround for this ? Thanks !

It also stopped working for me sometime ago. Google has added a lot of restrictions in recent Android updates. Maybe there is a new API I should use to make it
work like it was but I haven't spent time on that because of the reasons I mentioned in my previous posts. Sorry about that. Hopefully I will get back to development one day
if I see more interest from users.
9th February 2018, 07:14 PM |#598  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
ok, thanks ! Hopefully this great app can live on
12th February 2018, 11:54 AM |#599  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by webvan