The OnePlus 6 is officially on sale! Buy now →
FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
OnePlus 6 On Sale

"27-OCT-12"[ROM] QSEA-MUSIC EDITION_V1 (Online now)

543 posts
Thanks Meter: 970

By seaman2k, Senior Member on 25th October 2012, 11:00 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th October 2012, 01:52 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 118

More
nice, F5ing for dl link

26th October 2012, 06:02 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Flag suez

More
@ all esp who work with my QSEA_ICS_Thunder ....u will have new sound system mod best than Thunder coz of that i delay my JB to 26 & pls if u like system mod u have to give feedback cause u will not give up from that rom cause it will be HD2 music rom the best in that ..i wrote that now coz i test it now and i still said Wooooooooww WoooooooW
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seaman2k For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift seaman2k Ad-Free
26th October 2012, 07:24 PM |#13  
Flag MTL
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by seaman2k

@ all esp who work with my QSEA_ICS_Thunder ....u will have new sound system mod best than Thunder coz of that i delay my JB to 26 & pls if u like system mod u have to give feedback cause u will not give up from that rom cause it will be HD2 music rom the best in that ..i wrote that now coz i test it now and i still said Wooooooooww WoooooooW

Hi Chief

when i saw the pictures i said to me i can't waittttttt i want to test it and like u said WOOOOOOW
26th October 2012, 08:16 PM |#14  
Flag cairo
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:

eagerly i'm waiting.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda app-developers app
27th October 2012, 01:47 PM |#15  
Flag Karlsruhe
Thanks Meter: 11

More
> HTC Leo: HD2 > HD2 Android > HD2 Android SD Development > "26-OCT-12"QSEA_JB.V1 Soo
wheeeeeeenn......
27th October 2012, 02:03 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 786

More
Hi dear seaman2k
I want to say this words, Wooooooooww and WoooooooW, but still using default NativeSD system of QiSS JB 2.10.19
Can you PM me your link to pre-test ?
27th October 2012, 05:19 PM |#17  
OP Senior Member
Flag suez

More
ok back to the game ...bad connection was killing me ..i am online now and time for dancing together now ...but take care and i am not joking or just say words take care loud sounds can harm your ears...
-that is version NO 1 so try to help me but giving your comments and all u can find to help me to give u the best
@ poyensa thx man for your nice PM ....i appreciate that u r doing your work ..so it is my time now
@ c1cl0n i was intend to give u the pre test rom but time against me i can see poyensa around me everywhere i am kidding he is a nice man so i must release now and i will do rst of work on next update
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seaman2k For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift seaman2k Ad-Free
27th October 2012, 05:33 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 118

More
my god, my f5 is almost broken....-.-
27th October 2012, 06:03 PM |#19  
Flag luton uk
Thanks Meter: 2,616

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

ok back to the game ...bad connection was killing me ..i am online now and time for dancing together now ...but take care and i am not joking or just say words take care loud sounds can harm your ears...
-that is version NO 1 so try to help me but giving your comments and all u can find to help me to give u the best
@ poyensa thx man for your nice PM ....i appreciate that u r doing your work ..so it is my time now
@ c1cl0n i was intend to give u the pre test rom but time against me i can see poyensa around me everywhere i am kidding he is a nice man so i must release now and i will do rst of work on next update

Oh did you get told of by poyensa Be scared Na only joking poyensa is a top blokeHe just doing his job(moding)

Miss you guys and girls(more the girls lol)

I'm hoping Santa brings me a HD2

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wis1152 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wis1152 Ad-Free
27th October 2012, 06:59 PM |#20  
OP Senior Member
Flag suez

More
@all
QSEA_JB-MUSIC EDITION_v1 Online now ...download link on first post
i hope u enjoy with it ...waiting your feedback ..have a nice day
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seaman2k For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift seaman2k Ad-Free
27th October 2012, 07:00 PM |#21  
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 571

More
finally after waiting for couple days the download link is up. I guess i am the first one to hit the download link. Will report back in few hours Thanks a bunch
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
acid3, qissme, seaman2k

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)