Powerskin Sensation going out of stock. Last ones are $0.01

Search This thread

DankoFGL

Jan 13, 2012
Caracas
ordered one, 5$ with shipping plus the shipping to venezuela, total of 10-15 dollars, here in venezuela that can cost more than 80$

nosferatu997

Sep 17, 2012
Warsaw
It's for 4G only? If i got European version of Sensation will it be ok? I wanted to buy other cases, like for galaxy s, but I see there is internetional version and 4G. Can anyone help?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Elegancia Rom with Sense 4.1 using xda premium

philje123

Dec 6, 2006
Paderborn
It's for 4G only? If i got European version of Sensation will it be ok? I wanted to buy other cases, like for galaxy s, but I see there is internetional version and 4G. Can anyone help?

Sensation 4G is the same as normal Sensation/XE but with 4G radio inside so will work for any Sensation/XE/4G.

Phil

Reactions: nosferatu997

nosferatu997

Sep 17, 2012
Warsaw
Sensation 4G is the same as normal Sensation/XE but with 4G radio inside so will work for any Sensation/XE/4G.

Phil

That's exactly what I thought ;)

Edit:
Unfortunately..."no shipping options available". They don't like Poland or what?;)

Last edited:

bx10r

Apr 9, 2010
Just got mine...not bad for 5 bucks...i bought one on Sunday for 29.99 at a Tmobile store on clearence....Know what I'm doing today? Returning it...lol

Brett610

Feb 11, 2012
Canada
Ordered one for like $14.95 from Canada. Hopefully it actually shows up! Never heard of this company before and didn't even research them before buying... Which I almost never do, but at a penny plus shipping I doubt the cases will be in stock for long.

ideohazard

Dec 1, 2010
Never heard of it, but at $5 shipped, I ordered one. Essentially this would doubles available power/battery based on the OEM battery mAh. I can see using it on road trips/airports when charging is not always convenient.

Thanks to OP for the tip!

extrem0

Feb 7, 2012
Any idea why I'm not able to order, anyone?

Maybe because you're outside US, if you really are. I think they don't ship to many countries outside US. They don't ship to Brazil also.

Thanks to the OP for that suggestion! Really awesome.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts