2450MAH High Capacity Battery?

Search This thread

raz0rf1sh

May 26, 2013
While looking for new battery for my sensation, found this battery.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2450MAH-Hig..._Cell_Phone_PDA_Batteries&hash=item3a769ad5b7

It a 2450MAH High Capacity Japanese Battery and it only $6! I was wondering if anyone have tried this and should I buy this? I was gonna buy an anker but after looking at some battery on ebay found this. There are also 2 of these plus a charger for only $10! Way cheaper than the anker...

It has been proven many times that the 2450mah claim for this battery is extremely exaggerated.

If a battery manufacturer will lie (quite a large lie) about the specs, then I would also highly doubt the quality & longevity of it.

Also, I really doubt they are made in Japan.

So NO, go and buy an Anker in other words, they are by far the best. ;)

ProGTO

Aug 7, 2012
It has been proven many times that the 2450mah claim for this battery is extremely exaggerated.

If a battery manufacturer will lie (quite a large lie) about the specs, then I would also highly doubt the quality & longevity of it.

Also, I really doubt they are made in Japan.

So NO, go and buy an Anker in other words, they are by far the best. ;)

Ok thanks. One more thing, does the charger that is included with the anker have usb? Just one anker battery cost $17 and 2 anker plus a charger cost $30. I'm only gonna need one battery but looking at my charger which is a bit ripped I want another charger just to be safe. So was wondering if the anker charger included in the pack of 2 battery has usb plug like the stock charger.

raz0rf1sh

May 26, 2013
Ok thanks. One more thing, does the charger that is included with the anker have usb? Just one anker battery cost $17 and 2 anker plus a charger cost $30. I'm only gonna need one battery but looking at my charger which is a bit ripped I want another charger just to be safe. So was wondering if the anker charger included in the pack of 2 battery has usb plug like the stock charger.

Well the charger I got from Anker has a micro-usb connection input (female), but there is nothing else supplied. So you need another HTC charger (or similar) to power it up.

JohnyB.

Jul 16, 2013
Portorož
Anker or Mugen power.

I personaly bought the Mugen power (1950 Mah :D ) and I'm very happy with it's performance.

It's true that it's more expensive that the Anker batery but it had some better argumented reviews at the time I was searching plus the thermometer (I like to know if and whae the battery gets warmer).

chris85fr

Jul 4, 2013
As you can see to this link he sells thousands batteries. I bought too "gold" batteries for friends. They didn't said me something bad. For me i afraid to take something like that. Maybe go to Anker battery at future :cowboy:

Emmaugoh

Account currently disabled
Jul 25, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
Getting my gold batteries this week... Anker sucks

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using xda app-developers app

Crimson1988

Jun 28, 2012
sforumas.lt
I was using gold battery on my HTC DHD it worked really good for more than a year after that it started to drain faster but anyway it was better than original battery (talking about lasting time)

now I'm using 2650mha gold battery on my HTC sensation got it delivered today will see how it goes.

redoano

Jun 15, 2008
Ankara
I was using gold battery on my HTC DHD it worked really good for more than a year after that it started to drain faster but anyway it was better than original battery (talking about lasting time)

now I'm using 2650mha gold battery on my HTC sensation got it delivered today will see how it goes.

So how does it go? I have anker, just asking

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda app-developers app

Reactions: DJ Scooby Doo

DJ Scooby Doo

Apr 13, 2012
New York City
lockergnome.net

Yes, please tell us how it is going. I'd love to know.

Crimson1988

Jun 28, 2012
sforumas.lt
Yes, please tell us how it is going. I'd love to know.

ok :D after all this time using gold battery from ebay I can confirm it works fine. I'm still putting my phone on charge every evening but I'm just used to doing that. phone can last three day on moderate usage no gaming just phone calls, texting, some browsing and so on. much better than original battery. from my experience with two different HTC phones with the same kind of cheap gold battery I can confirm it works fine and is high quality.

Nicx59

Feb 14, 2011
ok :D after all this time using gold battery from ebay I can confirm it works fine. I'm still putting my phone on charge every evening but I'm just used to doing that. phone can last three day on moderate usage no gaming just phone calls, texting, some browsing and so on. much better than original battery. from my experience with two different HTC phones with the same kind of cheap gold battery I can confirm it works fine and is high quality.

Saying that it is high quality seems a little like exaggeration.
But I guess it works somewhat OK.

I don't think it is gonna last long though.

Crimson1988

Jun 28, 2012
sforumas.lt
Saying that it is high quality seems a little like exaggeration.
But I guess it works somewhat OK.

I don't think it is gonna last long though.
i used my HTC DHD for over a year with gold battery, then gave it to my brother and he is now using this phone around a year long with same battery what he says that the phone lasts at least two days for him. and two days is still longer than I was getting with my HTC DHD with brand new original battery. so think what you want but honestly see no point in buying quite expensive anker battery or what ever else you guys are using.

boyriot

Oct 31, 2011
East Java
i used my HTC DHD for over a year with gold battery, then gave it to my brother and he is now using this phone around a year long with same battery what he says that the phone lasts at least two days for him. and two days is still longer than I was getting with my HTC DHD with brand new original battery. so think what you want but honestly see no point in buying quite expensive anker battery or what ever else you guys are using.

Where did you buy it?

jazzzzzzz

Jul 1, 2011
Trivandrum
Where did you buy it?
I got these 2450mah gold battery.... It definitely dont have 2450mah...it will gave me 2.30hrs screen on time, most times i will be using 3g in browser.... In my review i will say its better than stock... But no 2450... I bought it from ebay.in for 370rs

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 4 Beta

catch_doon

Dec 18, 2012
Mumbai

Pl share the review of the battery! A detailed review with some screenshots perhaps :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

Saakshath

Feb 8, 2012
Mangalore
I got these 2450mah gold battery.... It definitely dont have 2450mah...it will gave me 2.30hrs screen on time, most times i will be using 3g in browser.... In my review i will say its better than stock... But no 2450... I bought it from ebay.in for 370rs

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 4 Beta

can I have the link from where u bought.. even I want to buy one..
and give some reviews about it as u have been using it for past few days.

Last edited:

jazzzzzzz

Jul 1, 2011
Trivandrum
can I have the link from where u bought.. even I want to buy one..
and give some reviews about it as u have been using it for past few days.

Its not a good one..The ebay listing have ended sorry...I bought it for 350 Rs......but its like 80% of stock 1520mah battery so i have bought 2 anker battery and a wall charger for 2000 Rs....So now I have more backup than a note 2...:laugh::D

Last edited:

Shock584

Jan 13, 2014

i got 2 anker batteries and a wall charger for £13 off eBay and they have done me quite well. i use one during the day and then (7am - 5pm) and then i have my other one charging ready for me to just pop into my phone. so I'm never out of power. i also have one of the 2450mah ones and i see the anker lasts at least 3 hours longer.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

So how does it go? I have anker, just asking

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda app-developers app