FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: What HBOOT version do you have?

34 Vote(s)
77.27%

10 Vote(s)
22.73%

[POLL] What HBOOT Version Are You Running?

479 posts
Thanks Meter: 115

By nbetcher, Senior Member on 9th August 2011, 09:09 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th September 2011, 05:31 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
cool thanks, thats kind of what i was thinking, but was hoping i wouldnt have to do that since my bootloader is already s-off'ed...
28th September 2011, 10:02 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Am I Different?
I have HBOOT-1.44.1107

But I just noticed that this is a result of the S-OFF change... so delete my vote?
7th January 2012, 01:36 AM |#23  
Flag Fort Lauderdale
Thanks Meter: 21

More
S-off without Revolutionary?
So... if hboot version (1.44.0006) is the s-off bootloader, is there any way to flash this hboot to get s-off instead of having to use revolutionary? The reason I'm asking is because I want to be able to use a specific fastboot command to change the mac address of my MT4GS to the mac address of my T-mobile G2 so that I can use the internet on at Nova Southeastern University. NSU wifi clients must have a registered mac address, and it seems that after using revolutionary and trying to follow this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=686789, which worked fine on my T-mobile G2, the command

fastboot oem emapiWlanMac

doesn't seem to exist.
18th February 2012, 12:32 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 427

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrice43

So... if hboot version (1.44.0006) is the s-off bootloader, is there any way to flash this hboot to get s-off instead of having to use revolutionary? The reason I'm asking is because I want to be able to use a specific fastboot command to change the mac address of my MT4GS to the mac address of my T-mobile G2 so that I can use the internet on at Nova Southeastern University. NSU wifi clients must have a registered mac address, and it seems that after using revolutionary and trying to follow this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=686789, which worked fine on my T-mobile G2, the command

fastboot oem emapiWlanMac

doesn't seem to exist.

Why not just re register your mac address? Seems a lot easier than having to reflash a different hboot, just to get S-OFF, which you already have.
23rd February 2012, 02:45 AM |#25  
Flag Fort Lauderdale
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtmaster303

Why not just re register your mac address? Seems a lot easier than having to reflash a different hboot, just to get S-OFF, which you already have.

Its different. U can ifconfig hw eth0 mm:aa:cc:cc:cc or ip link the mac address, but it'll reset once ur disconnected from ap and u gotta continuously repeat the script. Its not persistent or permanent. The fastboot command is permanent, even if u reboot or change kernels. And if the phone had the hboot I'd like, you would only really need to run two commands, adb reboot-bootloader, then fastboot oem oemeapiwlan 00:00:00:00:00. Aside from that specific mac address related fastboot command, doubleshot doesn't really have an engineering hboot so we don't have all the fastboot oem commands that a typical engineering hboot, such as G2's or sensation has. Such commands can affect your phone at a hardware level inaccessible otherwise
Sent from my MyTouch_4G_Slide using xda premium
23rd February 2012, 03:33 AM |#26  
Flag Roseville
Thanks Meter: 344

More
Revo 1.44.0007

Just my spare change.
23rd February 2012, 03:36 AM |#27  
Flag Midlothian, TX
Thanks Meter: 126

More
1·45·0013

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using xda premium
23rd February 2012, 06:08 AM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 1,144

Donate to Me
More
This thread is no longer necessary, we know what the hboot versions are for this device.

You can find copies of each in my dev reference.

Sent from my Bulletproof_Doubleshot using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to Blue6IX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Blue6IX Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)