FORUMS

Android for LG Fathom (WIFI+Bluetooth+Audio)

191 posts
Thanks Meter: 145

By ajeet17181, Senior Member on 23rd August 2011, 01:12 PM
Thread Deleted Email Thread
13th September 2011, 06:16 PM |#61  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
very useful
Ajeet, great going. I loaded your Android, on day 1 I got my phone, exciting, will be very useful once the port is complete.

Is there a way I return to windows once I exit android ? (at present, I am using hard reset) Apart, If you know of any website/docs on the basics of porting android to different phones, tools/software/emulator needed etc. please point me to the same.
14th September 2011, 01:26 PM |#62  
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazhar_ynt

Ajeet, great going. I loaded your Android, on day 1 I got my phone, exciting, will be very useful once the port is complete.

Is there a way I return to windows once I exit android ? (at present, I am using hard reset) Apart, If you know of any website/docs on the basics of porting android to different phones, tools/software/emulator needed etc. please point me to the same.

you just have to soft reset to return to windows. android is ran by sdcard to ram.
15th September 2011, 04:14 AM |#63  
Flag Virginia

More
Great Job Ajeet!

Guys,

Just want to confirm, i tried running it on eXpo but it just gets stuck at Haret, tried clicking CLRCDR 4-5 & more times but nothing! So, has anyone able to load Android on their eXpo or is it just Fathom?
15th September 2011, 08:21 AM |#64  
OP Senior Member
Flag Pune

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldudesunny

Great Job Ajeet!

Guys,

Just want to confirm, i tried running it on eXpo but it just gets stuck at Haret, tried clicking CLRCDR 4-5 & more times but nothing! So, has anyone able to load Android on their eXpo or is it just Fathom?

This is only for fathom and may not work with expo.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ajeet17181 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ajeet17181 Ad-Free
15th September 2011, 01:44 PM |#65  

More
keep it up ajeet u r really hard working...
going to check the new update...
will send more recharge once u fix the audio issue...

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

dude...the phone is having random freezes after switching wifi on...and more wifi access points are not detected....do i need to do wifi zimage tweak here??
15th September 2011, 02:19 PM |#66  
OP Senior Member
Flag Pune

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvin42

keep it up ajeet u r really hard working...
going to check the new update...
will send more recharge once u fix the audio issue...

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

dude...the phone is having random freezes after switching wifi on...and more wifi access points are not detected....do i need to do wifi zimage tweak here??

are you facing wifi issue with new image? was wifi working fine earlier ?
make sure you have nvram.txt in \stroage card
i have attached nvram.txt in 1st post you can use that also
15th September 2011, 04:05 PM |#67  

More
thanks ....working now...

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

dude one more thing...the earlier image had smooth gaming performance, video playback but its laggy in this one and also this version is not as fast as former....
15th September 2011, 05:38 PM |#68  
Thanks Meter: 44

Donate to Me
More
ajeet17181, nice work! Can you share your kernel source on github?
15th September 2011, 05:47 PM |#69  
Flag Saint Louis, MO
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajeet17181

New Image Android 2.3.5 with WIFI and Bluetooth

Ajeet Bhai, Thank you , thank you , Thank you. I bought Fathom when my HD2 died and I didnt want to spend another $300 on another unlocked phone. But in less than 5 minutes of starting to use WINMO on fathom, I was getting frustrated with the irritating touchscreen and lack of a good app market. Cant wait to get it all working on the fathom.

The touchscreen on your port is smooth, I couldnt get the wifi to work because the spl chars on keyboard was all scrambled. SO i couldnt type "/" on the term emu. Hopefullly today I can get it working with your update. Cant wait to go back home and try this one.

Thank you.

Anil
16th September 2011, 12:35 AM |#70  
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajeet17181

This is only for fathom and may not work with expo.

Read my previous posts.
16th September 2011, 05:23 AM |#71  
Flag Mabalacat
Thanks Meter: 48

More
great job man
this was unexpected xD
could you possibly prioritize the lock button? i dont know how to put my device to sleep instantly
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread