[Theme] [12/10] ★Red Hot Synergy 3D v5!★ Plus Red Hot Forever Sense 2.1 Skin★

Search This thread

KingRedHot

Oct 31, 2010
Baton Rouge

KdLyP.jpg

Welcome to the official thread for "Red Hot Synergy"! This should be the final version of this theme, for there isn't anything else that I feel needs to be done. There is a 3d Carousel Version and also a version to theme the framework on the 4.53 Evo OTA, check the downloads section to find those. I am not responsible if your phone bursts into an inferno or any other random act of nature. Be sure to hit the Thanks button if you download. Thank you for your interest and enjoy the theme!

aSvzJ.jpg

B7KbB.jpg

97E9K.jpg

z7OMs.jpg

FnETu.jpg

GDu1K.jpg

Nice work Buddy, I normally don't like red themes but this is probably the best I have seen. Thanks for your contributions to synergy :)
This theme is sick man. Was gonna flash __;)__ theme but stopped in my tracks when I ran across this theme!
Best Theme for Synergy IMO, I love the Red...
I love the Theme. By far my favorite theme out of all the roms and themes I have ever used. Looks very slick.
This Theme Is Perfect
Love your themempitcher225! Theeee best freaking red theme I have seen! I love it, I still have my droid Incredible and it looks like it was made for it lol!
eww that looks sick...... darn ya'll... i get happy on a rom, then this happens!....

time to nand!.. guess i'm trying synergy today!
lol

d5Tss.jpg

This is the wallpaper seen above called Red Bokeh.

Here is an alternate wallpaper called Red Streaks.

IdB7p.jpg

_Burst_: For lending me the red buttons and framework files that went in first

fdb8231: For lending a hand every time I got stuck along the process

tommytomatoe: For all of the XML and smali tips I needed to get this theme where it is now

roscoenr: For the updated framework and all of his help

vanessaem: For making the fully transparent notification drop-down work

NCX Designs: His beautiful Red Acid Clock found here

ZHP Pilot of Team BAMF: The Notification Icons found here

BizDaddy: For making the transparent app drawers that were used during the making of this theme

whiterider13: For bringing the Zeus Mods to Synergy

ithfp69: Creating the Zeus Mod Quick Settings in v4

51Zpw.jpg

Flashing Instructions
1. Wipe Cache & Dalvik Cache
2. Flash Theme

How To Enable Widgets After Flashing 3D Version
1. Go to app drawer
2. Press Menu > Remove App
3. Press "All" tab at the top
4. Clear data on BOTH HTC Sense apps

How to use Zeus Mods Statusbar
To open Recent Apps bar: Hold the bar at the very top that says "Quick Settings"
To open Quick Settings: Simply tap the "Quick Settings" bar
Simple :)

hBTzK.jpg

Red Hot Sense 2.1 Skin

Red Hot Synergy v5

Red Hot Synergy v5 God Mode

Red Hot Synergy 3d

Red Hot Synergy 3d Godmode

Red Hot Synergy Speedo Battery Mod

Red Hot Synergy Speedo Battery Mod for God Mode

A lot of time and work has been put into this theme, so if you like it, please click the "THANKS" button. Donations are greatly appreciated and will go to help fix my broken screen! :( See my signature below...

Last edited:

SoraX64

Aug 23, 2010
Frederick, Maryland (Hood College)
About to flash Synergy just to try this. :)

Looks great, I'll give more feedback once I use it a bit. And I'll try to get to a computer to thank you later after I go to the beach. :)

I don't really care for the quality of that red bokeh wallpaper, so I searched out the original full color image and made it red myself, in case anyone wants to use it:

EDIT: Redid
NSggM.png

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

Last edited:

cushockey66

Jul 26, 2010
Want to use the sensius icons with this but how do you extract them from a rar file ?

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

incubus26jc

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 12, 2009
Illinois
Nice work Buddy, I normally don't like red themes but this is probably the best I have seen. Thanks for your contributions to synergy :)

Reactions: ssojyeti2

twister99403

Oct 4, 2010
Lewiston, ID
This theme is sick man. Was gonna flash bursts theme but stopped in my tracks when I ran across this theme!

Only question I have is, do you plan on theming all the widgets like on bursts theme making them red and black or what are your plans there?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

AaronM7

Nov 1, 2009
The Intarwebz
Very nice. I'm in the process of trying to learn to do this kind of work myself, and it always amazes me to see what people have been able to make for our phones! It's been a big, big step since the days of the Nokia 51XX series! Great theme.

KingRedHot

Oct 31, 2010
Baton Rouge
This theme is sick man. Was gonna flash bursts theme but stopped in my tracks when I ran across this theme!

Only question I have is, do you plan on theming all the widgets like on bursts theme making them red and black or what are your plans there?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

What widgets do you use? Cuz I was thinking about doing them too, but I was also thinking about going back to ADW Launcher :confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

KdLyP.jpg

Welcome to the official thread for "Red Hot Synergy"! This should be the final version of this theme, for there isn't anything else that I feel needs to be done. There is a 3d Carousel Version and also a version to theme the framework on the 4.53 Evo OTA, check the downloads section to find those. I am not responsible if your phone bursts into an inferno or any other random act of nature. Be sure to hit the Thanks button if you download. Thank you for your interest and enjoy the theme!

aSvzJ.jpg

B7KbB.jpg

97E9K.jpg

z7OMs.jpg

FnETu.jpg

GDu1K.jpg

This theme is sick man. Was gonna flash __;)__ theme but stopped in my tracks when I ran across this theme!
    Best Theme for Synergy IMO, I love the Red...
    I love the Theme. By far my favorite theme out of all the roms and themes I have ever used. Looks very slick.
    This Theme Is Perfect
    Love your themempitcher225! Theeee best freaking red theme I have seen! I love it, I still have my droid Incredible and it looks like it was made for it lol!
    eww that looks sick...... darn ya'll... i get happy on a rom, then this happens!....

time to nand!.. guess i'm trying synergy today!
    lol

d5Tss.jpg

This is the wallpaper seen above called Red Bokeh.

Here is an alternate wallpaper called Red Streaks.

IdB7p.jpg

_Burst_: For lending me the red buttons and framework files that went in first

fdb8231: For lending a hand every time I got stuck along the process

tommytomatoe: For all of the XML and smali tips I needed to get this theme where it is now

roscoenr: For the updated framework and all of his help

vanessaem: For making the fully transparent notification drop-down work

NCX Designs: His beautiful Red Acid Clock found here

ZHP Pilot of Team BAMF: The Notification Icons found here

BizDaddy: For making the transparent app drawers that were used during the making of this theme

whiterider13: For bringing the Zeus Mods to Synergy

ithfp69: Creating the Zeus Mod Quick Settings in v4

51Zpw.jpg

Flashing Instructions
    1. Wipe Cache & Dalvik Cache
    2. Flash Theme

How To Enable Widgets After Flashing 3D Version
    1. Go to app drawer
    2. Press Menu > Remove App
    3. Press "All" tab at the top
    4. Clear data on BOTH HTC Sense apps

How to use Zeus Mods Statusbar
    To open Recent Apps bar: Hold the bar at the very top that says "Quick Settings"
    To open Quick Settings: Simply tap the "Quick Settings" bar
    Simple :)

hBTzK.jpg

Red Hot Sense 2.1 Skin

Red Hot Synergy v5

Red Hot Synergy v5 God Mode

Red Hot Synergy 3d

Red Hot Synergy 3d Godmode

Red Hot Synergy Speedo Battery Mod

Red Hot Synergy Speedo Battery Mod for God Mode

A lot of time and work has been put into this theme, so if you like it, please click the "THANKS" button. Donations are greatly appreciated and will go to help fix my broken screen! :( See my signature below...
    About to flash Synergy just to try this. :)

Looks great, I'll give more feedback once I use it a bit. And I'll try to get to a computer to thank you later after I go to the beach. :)

I don't really care for the quality of that red bokeh wallpaper, so I searched out the original full color image and made it red myself, in case anyone wants to use it:

EDIT: Redid
    NSggM.png

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
    Want to use the sensius icons with this but how do you extract them from a rar file ?

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

You should go here and download 7-zip. It's "the" archive utility everyone recommends for android
    Hey man I smashed the hell out of that thanks button right after downloading this theme, ya know I love it. Maybe I brokted it...

Wow, I just saw that lol U don't know how much I appreciate that!

Swyped from my Intergalactic Space Modulator!
    Update coming soon!

Lol ....yeah, the 'thanks' button ....good idea! Lemme get on tapatalk real quick.........

I'm actually finishing up the update to this theme as we speak ;) got a black & red Gingerbread keyboard, some framework upgrades, speedo battery mod, and I just hooked these up cause I heard they were in high demand lol
    attachment.php

Custom Photoshopped

It's gonna up in maybe another hour :D