18th September 2012, 12:37 PM |#31  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Rimini
Thanks Meter: 626

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImRiYo

phone has s3 theme with green statbar icon (battery wifi etc)
but when i flash this mod my statbar icon become blue
anywah great works

yes because flashing the zip means overwriting the apk. i've modded the system's one, so it's blue. if i'll able to and when i'll have time i will make the mod as a morph, so it will overwrite only some things of the apk and not the full apk
The Following User Says Thank You to SpadaBoss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SpadaBoss Ad-Free

19th September 2012, 09:08 AM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpadaBoss

yes because flashing the zip means overwriting the apk. i've modded the system's one, so it's blue. if i'll able to and when i'll have time i will make the mod as a morph, so it will overwrite only some things of the apk and not the full apk

thanks, that doesn't matter, it can fix with re-apply s3 the again, and i still got your mod
This is screenshoot when my bat 1%
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-09-19-15-02-22.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	1337910  
The Following User Says Thank You to ImRiYo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ImRiYo Ad-Free
19th September 2012, 09:25 AM |#33  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Rimini

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImRiYo

thanks, that doesn't matter, it can fix with re-apply s3 the again, and i still got your mod
This is screenshoot when my bat 1%

very nice, thanks for sharing
23rd September 2012, 08:35 AM |#34  
Flag Tangerang
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Thanks, i like this so much

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to Lamington For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lamington Ad-Free
23rd September 2012, 02:16 PM |#35  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
why my statusbar mising,.,.i need help.,
23rd September 2012, 05:01 PM |#36  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I'm using a S3 alike ROM
and when i plug in my USB, and try to turn on USB sharing...
a warning showing System UI stopped workking...
and after that my status bar disappeared...
23rd September 2012, 05:52 PM |#37  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 390

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boboy10

why my statusbar mising,.,.i need help.,

Try to download the restore status bar from the attachment and flash it. It will bring back your status bar.

Sent from my BioWonder using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to reddvilzz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift reddvilzz Ad-Free
23rd September 2012, 05:58 PM |#38  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Rimini

Donate to Me
More
guys what rom do you use? the mod works perfectly on cm9 beta1(also some previuos versions of cm9) so the problem can be that you have anoher rom! also try to wipe cache and dalvik cache
24th September 2012, 09:30 AM |#39  
Flag Jakarta

More
Quote:

guys what rom do you use? the mod works perfectly on cm9 beta1(also some previuos versions of cm9) so the problem can be that you have anoher rom! also try to wipe cache and dalvik cache

I'm using the biohazard rom. And this mod works. If you want to do it in any rom you can try my way. Because spada built this only for stock cm9 IMO (correct me if i'm wrong) in fact the other cm9 based rom is been modified so that the framework will be different with the pure cm9.

Just for info if you want to flash this mod in other rom.

Flash transparent status bar > reboot > status bar dissapeared > flash restore status bar > reboot > status bar appear > flash transparent status bar > reboot > enjoy

Reboot is just needed to see if the mod succesfully installed or not. If you like you can't just skip the reboot step after flashing the restore zip.

Or you can just flash the restore status bar > flash the transparent > reboot. See if it works. I haven't try it tough.

The Following User Says Thank You to reddvilzz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift reddvilzz Ad-Free
24th September 2012, 10:53 AM |#40  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Rimini

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddvilzz

I'm using the biohazard rom. And this mod works. If you want to do it in any rom you can try my way. Because spada built this only for stock cm9 IMO (correct me if i'm wrong) in fact the other cm9 based rom is been modified so that the framework will be different with the pure cm9.

Just for info if you want to flash this mod in other rom.

Flash transparent status bar > reboot > status bar dissapeared > flash restore status bar > reboot > status bar appear > flash transparent status bar > reboot > enjoy

Reboot is just needed to see if the mod succesfully installed or not. If you like you can't just skip the reboot step after flashing the restore zip.

Or you can just flash the restore status bar > flash the transparent > reboot. See if it works. I haven't try it tough.

thank you very much for the info friend, i will upload this in the first post when i come to home this evening
24th September 2012, 11:04 AM |#41  
Flag Jakarta

More
Quote:

thank you very much for the info friend, i will upload this in the first post when i come to home this evening

Maybe you can try the other effective steps better than using my complicated . Who knows that you can find it.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)