Thanks Meter: 626

Post Reply Email Thread
24th September 2012, 11:04 AM |#41  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 390

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpadaBoss

thank you very much for the info friend, i will upload this in the first post when i come to home this evening

Maybe you can try the other effective steps better than using my complicated . Who knows that you can find it.

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda premium

24th September 2012, 05:20 PM |#42  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Rimini

Donate to Me
More
uploaded first post with instruction for flashing the mod if status bar disappear thanks to reddvilzz
25th September 2012, 07:38 AM |#43  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
thanks. works great and looks beautiful on cm9 default theme (but doesn't work at all on 2 custom themes I have).
25th September 2012, 05:29 PM |#44  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Rimini

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by panmoto

thanks. works great and looks beautiful on cm9 default theme (but doesn't work at all on 2 custom themes I have).

it's because i take the SystemUI.apk of CM9 and i modified it. if you want the transparency on another SystemUI take your's and follow the guide at the end of the first post
The Following User Says Thank You to SpadaBoss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SpadaBoss Ad-Free
4th October 2012, 04:33 PM |#45  
Thanks Meter: 317

More
does this work on other devices? I have the epic 4g touch and am wondering if this will work? It has the latest CM9 Beta1. Thanks!
4th October 2012, 04:38 PM |#46  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Rimini

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by carole6m

does this work on other devices? I have the epic 4g touch and am wondering if this will work? It has the latest CM9 Beta1. Thanks!

i don't know..if the code is the same as the our device it will work. if you want try, obviusly don't use my restore zip. make a nanadroid or a copy of your systemui.apk. then flash my mod. if it will not work restore backup or put your systemui.apk in the flashable zip(in xtras/system/app) after deleting mine apk and flash it(for restoring your statusbar). let me know
8th October 2012, 09:09 PM |#47  

More
OMG it worked!! Thanks so much! The whole reason I finally rooted my phone was because I wanted a transparent status bar lol. The resolution of the 2 devices are the same so I decided to give it a try. Did a nandroid backup and flashed. Everything works great! The reloaded statusbar mod didn't work on the latest CM9 Beta1 but this does. Thanks again
9th October 2012, 07:41 AM |#48  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Rimini

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by carole6m

OMG it worked!! Thanks so much! The whole reason I finally rooted my phone was because I wanted a transparent status bar lol. The resolution of the 2 devices are the same so I decided to give it a try. Did a nandroid backup and flashed. Everything works great! The reloaded statusbar mod didn't work on the latest CM9 Beta1 but this does. Thanks again

nice, happy for that
19th October 2012, 02:25 AM |#49  

More
Do you know how to fix the transparent statusbar in the notification dropdown? I'm using the 100% transparency zip and when I pull down the notification drawer the top part is completely transparent so it's whatever color the homescreen is. Back when I had another phone with CM7 they could fix it so the top part won't look like it's missing. I have no clue how they did it though lol.
19th October 2012, 11:59 PM |#50  
Flag Yogyakarta
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Wow.. fantastic!!!

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda premium
23rd October 2012, 08:43 PM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 132

More
+1 for ur work..

Sent from my HTC Explorer A310e using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread