Google Chrome apk

Search This thread

d1zturbe3d

Oct 24, 2010
For some reason I'm having a hard time locating the Google chrome apk. I was only able to find the chrome beta apk. Can anyone direct me towards the non beta apk or does anyone have it?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my KFHD

mrcpu

Dec 26, 2008
Interesting. i installed the chrome apk downloaded from apktop.com, and while it installed OK, it told me that it couldn't run due to missing crucial system features. Then it closed.

I have gmail and play store set up and configured, I'm not sure what it's complaining about.

srich1982

Mar 28, 2011
Interesting. i installed the chrome apk downloaded from apktop.com, and while it installed OK, it told me that it couldn't run due to missing crucial system features. Then it closed.

I have gmail and play store set up and configured, I'm not sure what it's complaining about.

i've not had that problem, but did you try to set up the sync option, because that'll force close since the google account framework thing isn't there thanks to amazon... without doing that it's still a better browser by far compared to silk lol

NH2G

Mar 1, 2011
Any way to get onscreen tabs like the Nexus 7 or any other 10 inch tablet. I think it looks nicer and it makes it easier to switch tabs.

taurolyon

Mar 31, 2010
Remove Silk

Thanks for the APK - works great! With this now as my default browser (and nixxing Amazon Silk), I finally got my gPlay to work past the user agreement and stop crashing.

I went in and changed /system/app/HTMLViewer.apk to .bak then 'adb reboot' to nixx Amazon Silk.

Goosteady

Nov 25, 2011
Can someone repost that .apk? The link is broken and I'm desperate for better browsing.

Thanks

Gilly10

Sep 22, 2012
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    here ya go

here ya go works just fine on mine, just can't sync with desktop cause of Amazon not having the google account thing /sh/mjkwzywnsfbpude/QgGJPmgod9/chrome.apk
    Just add www . dropbox . com to the front of that