New Sprint ROM anyone? GPS Works!

Search This thread

rvashi

Mar 17, 2007
Chicago, IL
Hey Kmartburrito, you said you had a Stage II Subaru WRX, where is the redline on that? Maybe we should pick up a quick friendly race... WRX vs. E55 AMG. :)

kmartburrito

Mar 17, 2006
Denver, CO
Hey Kmartburrito, you said you had a Stage II Subaru WRX, where is the redline on that? Maybe we should pick up a quick friendly race... WRX vs. E55 AMG. :)

I can't remember offhand, I'll look at lunch. I think it's like 6700 rpm or so.

I'm somewhere around 280HP and 340TQ. The real fun,however, is when the snow comes out :D

bigray327

May 18, 2006
Houston
kmart, why are you at work when you're clearly not feeling well today? Seriously, you should go home and... uhhh... rest.

:D

Ray
Supercharged 2007 Mustang GT
420 rwhp / 398 lbft

rvashi

Mar 17, 2007
Chicago, IL
kmart, why are you at work when you're clearly not feeling well today? Seriously, you should go home and... uhhh... rest.

:D

Ray
Supercharged 2007 Mustang GT
420 rwhp / 398 lbft

hahah...that's good! How about going home for lunch??

And Ray, you've got a supercharger...how much does that bog the car down with its weight?? I have no supercharger or turbocharger....Natural Aspiration is the best!

EDIT: Kmartburrito, i think you'd probably want to put it on a couple of different places so we don't run out of bandwidth and the XDA server doesn't overload. :)

Last edited:

kmartburrito

Mar 17, 2006
Denver, CO
kmart did you have any connection errors [260] when installing? are you using vista or xp?

I'm using XP...I had issues because I had olipros unlocked bootloader on my mogul. The Sprint ROM didn't like that. Once I flashed back to the stock bootloader using ImCoKeMan's relocker I was fine.

Either way though, as long as you have the re-locker and the titan-exitbl app you should be golden. Just follow the directions EXACTLY and no issues.

Believe me, after crashing FOUR TIMES during the rom update, my phone is just fine, albeit I was a little worried there for a while.

rvashi

Mar 17, 2007
Chicago, IL
I'll post it on RapidShare, and also eXplicit said he would host it on his site as well, so at least a couple of places. you think I should put it on the FTP too?

I think posting it on Rapidshare should drive some traffic away from the FTPs, thus preventing a server overload but yet, I think it'll be a very good idea to post it on the XDA FTP as well as PPCGeeks FTP (that is if you wish).

volwrath

Oct 10, 2006
Nashville
I totally agree, Yay 4 Juggs doesn't even want to even discuss why he closed a thread. Sure, if he has a point then people will agree but that was one of the most civil discussions I've seen on such a thread.

Yea I didnt even get a chance to ask if the aGPS ability has been hacked out of the firmware so I could use it with my HTC Vogue/Touch..

This news makes me wish I opted for the mogul :(