FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM]21.MAR.2012-DK Custom Froyo V4.7 (Froyo 2.2.1) Stable & Smooth with Open-VPN

597 posts
Thanks Meter: 194

By Deep-Knight, Senior Member on 18th December 2010, 03:22 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th February 2012, 09:51 PM |#1001  
Flag Carrara, MS
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Today i had the first issue, even if it only showed once.
I was sent a text, but phone didn't tell me anything, not even with the sound (yes, it was on) and with little notification in the icon on first page, i only discovered about the text hours later when i checked them eventually.
I'll tell if this happens again
Btw, i confirm: awesome job.

15th February 2012, 10:31 AM |#1002  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Just waiting patiently for the next stable release. The last stable one is running very well with Jacob's kernel ( v 4.1) and 710 mhz on my wife's wildfire. No complains about anything strange or not working from her.
Thank you very much!

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App
15th February 2012, 01:16 PM |#1003  
Flag Carrara, MS

More
didn't have that issue again, today i received texts regularly, so probably was just a case
15th February 2012, 03:30 PM |#1004  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hannover

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krishkamlesh

Hello to all...

Problem in installing this ROM...

To install this ROM, I just formatted my sd card and installed ROM manager and updated cwm to new version and then I downloaded the ROM to sd card root and restated mobile into recovery and tried to flash 2.5.x.x with update1 but the installation aborted all the time. I don't know what happened to it. Please help me to install this D K custom any ROM...
I am waiting for your detail reply...

FYI, I am s-off...

Thanks

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda premium

Turn off signature check and try again. Do you get any error messages ?
15th February 2012, 04:14 PM |#1005  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hannover

Donate to Me
More
Exclamation
All download links has been updated !
16th February 2012, 04:44 PM |#1006  
Flag Weeley
Thanks Meter: 4

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep-Knight

seems that multipload is also down at the moment most downloads links are not working at the moment. i try to reupload them as soon as possible...

Excellent news!

I'm looking to come back to this ROM from CM7, can anyone gauge how stable the latest Test version is at all?

I am looking for a very stable platform to use and so far this appears to be it.
16th February 2012, 05:15 PM |#1007  
Flag Carrara, MS

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwuk

Excellent news!

I'm looking to come back to this ROM from CM7, can anyone gauge how stable the latest Test version is at all?

I am looking for a very stable platform to use and so far this appears to be it.

definately stable, i highly recommend it, i haven't tried the new Rempuzzle, but DK is a way faster than every other Sense ROM ever tried. I switched from CM7 to this 'cause i missed Sense but now i'll never come back again to CM.
The Following User Says Thank You to togno For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift togno Ad-Free
17th February 2012, 12:07 AM |#1008  
Flag Weeley

Donate to Me
More
Thanks! All installed and operational.

Running the latest test build with Custom O/C Kernel 4.1 and using EXT Partition 2

All seems to be operating well, miss the look of how some elements of HTC UI used to look but the changes are nice

Only thing not working is any form of USB connection. That was the case with CM7 too.

Tried a different PC etc but no joy.

Fantastic work Dark Night! Loving the rom! Looking forward to next release
17th February 2012, 02:50 PM |#1009  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hannover

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thanks! All installed and operational.

Running the latest test build with Custom O/C Kernel 4.1 and using EXT Partition 2

All seems to be operating well, miss the look of how some elements of HTC UI used to look but the changes are nice

Only thing not working is any form of USB connection. That was the case with CM7 too.

Tried a different PC etc but no joy.

Fantastic work Dark Night! Loving the rom! Looking forward to next release

Anyone else with USB Problems ? Mounting your Phone SD.Card as Drive within Windows should work...
17th February 2012, 03:21 PM |#1010  
Flag Weeley

Donate to Me
More
I am unable to get the SD Card to Mount over USB in Clockwork Mod either.
17th February 2012, 05:24 PM |#1011  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hannover

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I am unable to get the SD Card to Mount over USB in Clockwork Mod either.

If USB Connect is not working inside clockworkdmod ,it seems to be NOT Rom related issue. Maybe there is something wrong with the usb Port or your config ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)