I Have Bricked My HTC one (m7wls) HELP!!! NO OS

Search This thread

darkthugs

Oct 7, 2013
hello
i was flashing some roms and accidentally i wiped my OS.
i can access to recovery but i can't use adb sideload
i have tried pushing roms into my "sdcard" for further installation but i can't install them because of this errors
IMAG0098.jpgIMAG0099.jpg

(the error i get when i'm trying to install one rom it's similar,but i erased the rom from the cellphone before taking photos)

i have tried running stock version with ending on RUU with aruwizard but everytime HTC_fastboot.exe stops working and causes crashes.

i have another htc one from sprint and it's rooted i think i could create one backup from this one and tried to restore it on the other one
but the problem is that i can't copy it like one usb.

HBoot 1.55 ,S-ON
i was running kitkat 4.06.651.4

i am really hoping someone can help me to get it working again,to stock ,one custom rom ,everything it's better than having one brick.

darkthugs

Oct 7, 2013
hello
i was flashing some roms and accidentally i wiped my OS.
i can access to recovery but i can't use adb sideload
i have tried pushing roms into my "sdcard" for further installation but i can't install them because of this errors
View attachment 2617903View attachment 2617904

(the error i get when i'm trying to install one rom it's similar,but i erased the rom from the cellphone before taking photos)

i have tried running stock version with ending on RUU with aruwizard but everytime HTC_fastboot.exe stops working and causes crashes.

i have another htc one from sprint and it's rooted i think i could create one backup from this one and tried to restore it on the other one
but the problem is that i can't copy it like one usb.

HBoot 1.55 ,S-ON
i was running kitkat 4.06.651.4

i am really hoping someone can help me to get it working again,to stock ,one custom rom ,everything it's better than having one brick.

i have it working again thanx to this thread,http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2671618

i hope it can help someone else.