Xolo Q700 - Issues and Solutions

82 posts
Thanks Meter: 15

By ravisghosh, Member on 27th July 2013, 09:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st September 2015, 07:55 AM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have XOLO A500S_IPS. When i calling to others. sometimres my voice does reach to the the receiver but their voice i clearly listen. what is the issue with my Phone. is there any solution?

26th September 2015, 01:22 PM |#42  

More
Hotstar any Picuture Do not show Display only sound Please Solution
1st October 2015, 04:40 PM |#43  

More
XOLO Q 700 S plus no sim detect in UA
hi i have XOLO Q 700 s plusi came to USA And not getting sim network what to do ? please guide me i have got IDEA sim from india it get network in samsung but not getting network in xolo got new sim of T mobile thats also not working any one have idea what to do to get my phone work here
23rd October 2015, 07:14 AM |#44  

More
My phone is on and charging light is blinking and charging is not supporting.
27th July 2016, 11:07 AM |#45  

More
hi all i bought this phone and used it 14 month but till now i face this same problms twice. my phone work by itself this happens same whenever i tried to text some it open a contact call them menu gets opend..can't do nothing .then i have to reboot my my then it comes to its normal position and it's was same happen any one has solution facing the same problem??
Please Reply back as soon as possible
plz gv me a solution.....
4th May 2017, 07:32 PM |#46  

More
Contacts and call history not loading
Hi..
I am using xolo q700i phone.
Today when I was talking on phone suddenly phone just slipped from my hand and stick to my laptop screen.
it got switched off.. I restarted my phone. and came to know that my call history and contacts are not loading.
I restarted my phone multiple times still they are not loading.. when I click on Phone or call history I just get "loading" message..
Any Solution. Please help.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
jell bean, q700, xolo

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)