FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Theme] 3/1/2013 (AOSP lockscreen clock) My theme for the Sprint Galaxy Note 2 MA7

1,810 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,077

By shiftr182, Senior Member on 3rd December 2012, 09:54 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th April 2013, 10:40 PM |#111  
OP Senior Member
Flag Boise

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam1422

I updated to the latest with Synergy Rom and now the system UI force closes. I love this theme and would hate to lose it. Can you help? I am running Synergy v53.

My theme is based on my own rom, that is based on stock. Sorry, but Im not going to release it based on any other rom because then I would have to update it every time that rom is updated and I don't pay attention to the other roms. Next time I will be updating this is when we get another official OTA from Sprint.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shiftr182 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shiftr182 Ad-Free

25th April 2013, 09:12 PM |#112  
Thanks Meter: 69

More
I was able to apply your theme to both whomp 4.2 and Macks I just wanted to say thank you for teaching me. Maybe I too will be able to create a sexy theme as this one day lol

Sent from my SPH-L900 using VTEC
26th April 2013, 03:56 AM |#113  
OP Senior Member
Flag Boise

More
Cool. Thanks for the compliment. I'd you have any questions, feel free to pm me.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to shiftr182 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shiftr182 Ad-Free
27th April 2013, 11:46 PM |#114  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftr182

My theme is based on my own rom, that is based on stock. Sorry, but Im not going to release it based on any other rom because then I would have to update it every time that rom is updated and I don't pay attention to the other roms. Next time I will be updating this is when we get another official OTA from Sprint.

Hi i love how this theme and wanted to know if this will work with sprint samsung galaxy note 2 mc2 update, i root with cf root and no custom rom, i want to stay stock or oem software i am using twrp.
28th April 2013, 12:06 AM |#115  
Flag Fort Worth
Thanks Meter: 152

More
Confirmed working with MC2. Just did the no data one click from Garwyn. Then went ahead and loaded up the deodexed ROM from crawjr, just to test out a few mods and themes. This was the first theme I tried. Funny thing is I tried it right after I finished the one click ( its odexed) and it worked on it too.

Thanks for the great theme! I always come back to it. Just wish sprint would give me that damn data toggle!:banghead:

After doing a full factory reset and wipe...I have the elusive data toggle! Now my phone is perfect. MC2 deodexed, Sleshepic MC2 kernel, Shiftr themed. Like a boss!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
29th April 2013, 04:21 PM |#116  
OP Senior Member
Flag Boise

More
I did some checking this morning. I decompiled the stock MA7 and stock MC2 SystemUI.apk since that is the only apk that I modified the resources in. I used winmerge and it verified bot apks are identical, so this will work on MC2.
2nd May 2013, 08:47 PM |#117  
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Shift I was wondering if u could help me find the background to this Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1367524040494.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	1930464

Sent from my SPH-L900 using VTEC
2nd May 2013, 11:42 PM |#118  
OP Senior Member
Flag Boise

More
Navigate to res/layout/tw_statusbar_expanded.xml

Change the color on

<LinearLayout androidrientation="vertical" android:id="@id/brightness_controller" android:background="#ff000000" android:visibility="visible" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="56.0dip">
The Following User Says Thank You to shiftr182 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shiftr182 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
blue, sense, shiftr182, theme, touchwiz

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)