Samsung Captivate

Search This thread

Kenter2020

Dec 2, 2016
Hi everyone, Just joined the site. I may only be here briefly to ask a question, Im going on a trip and need to take an unlocked phone with me and pic up a Sim when i arrive there. So i happen to have this old Samsung Captivate and wish to unlock it, i search the thread and it now seems to be closed. Rather than pay a guy down the street to unlock it i thought i could try myself. Is there any chance someone can send me the link to the little program to get the unlocker code off my phone? i watched a fella on you tube and got me to this site. seems pretty cool, never heard of a site that might help people before without chucking CC #'s out.
kent@kdsventures.com is my email. Also this phone is so old should i fine a firmware update for it........its like 6 years at least its been in the cubord! anyhow thanks in advance if anyone can point me in the right direction........Cheers All

Kenter2020

Dec 2, 2016
Hi everyone, Just joined the site. I may only be here briefly to ask a question, Im going on a trip and need to take an unlocked phone with me and pic up a Sim when i arrive there. So i happen to have this old Samsung Captivate and wish to unlock it, i search the thread and it now seems to be closed. Rather than pay a guy down the street to unlock it i thought i could try myself. Is there any chance someone can send me the link to the little program to get the unlocker code off my phone? i watched a fella on you tube and got me to this site. seems pretty cool, never heard of a site that might help people before without chucking CC #'s out.
kent@kdsventures.com is my email. Also this phone is so old should i fine a firmware update for it........its like 6 years at least its been in the cubord! anyhow thanks in advance if anyone can point me in the right direction........Cheers All

well thanks anyhow for viewing the thread. i will just take it down the street and have the local hacker unlock it!