FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Game streaming to other Android devices or PCs with Moonlight and GeForce Experience

473 posts
Thanks Meter: 420

By cgutman, Senior Member on 31st October 2013, 02:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
31st August 2017, 02:12 AM |#3991  
Flag Cincinnati, OH
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Overwatch doesn't seem to be working for me....

I'm running Windows 10 on the host and macOS public beta on the laptop. As soon as I launch from the laptop, it just goes to a black screen and I hear the overwatch logging in sounds in the background.

I just checked and I am confirmed to be running the latest nVidia drivers on the host.

Thanks!

31st August 2017, 10:02 AM |#3992  
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_blanket

Overwatch doesn't seem to be working for me....

I'm running Windows 10 on the host and macOS public beta on the laptop. As soon as I launch from the laptop, it just goes to a black screen and I hear the overwatch logging in sounds in the background.

I just checked and I am confirmed to be running the latest nVidia drivers on the host.

Thanks!

Try changing the resolution on the host. It happened to me on a couple of gamrd and this fixed it for me.

Sent from my SM-G950F using XDA Free mobile app
31st August 2017, 09:52 PM |#3993  
Flag Cincinnati, OH

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nk33

Try changing the resolution on the host. It happened to me on a couple of gamrd and this fixed it for me.

Sent from my SM-G950F using XDA Free mobile app

Hmm.. still no luck.

Oddly enough, I can't get overwatch to work over regular remote control. It just minimizes as soon as it maximizes.
31st August 2017, 11:42 PM |#3994  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_blanket

Hmm.. still no luck.

Oddly enough, I can't get overwatch to work over regular remote control. It just minimizes as soon as it maximizes.

do you have more then one monitor connected ?
31st August 2017, 11:44 PM |#3995  
Flag Cincinnati, OH

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lateforwork1000

do you have more then one monitor connected ?

I actually have zero monitors connected! It's a headless machine/server with a 1070 inside.

my wife hates the RGB lights and fans in the bedroom, so instead, the gaming rig is in another room and I stream to my macbook pro.... or at least that's the idea
2nd September 2017, 01:51 AM |#3996  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Moonlight and ipad air 2
Hi,
I'm trying to have a good gameplay experience with IOS moonlight client on ipad air 2. My problem is, every 5-10 seconds, for half a second, it becomes choppy with artifacts (with sound problem too) then it gets OK again.

I have this behaviour from 0.5 Mbps to 50 Mbps. As I said, it last half a second but it's not very fun playing with that every 5-10 seconds. Playing with the Chrome app on my macbook seems OK. I tried Splashtop on my ipad and it seems OK too...

Any idea ? My gfx card is a GTX 1080. It's connected to a 5ghz wireless network (I'm sitting like 2 meters away). I even tried to change the channel. No effect. Considering that it's doing this even at 0.5 Mbps, I suppose it's not a bandwidth problem. I really hope I can get this working so I can play anywhere in my house on my ipad.

thanks
11th September 2017, 08:07 AM |#3997  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
It's perhaps the solution :without monitor connected i have certain game with mouse control and nvidia share doesn't work without monitor, both technologies use same protocol
16th September 2017, 10:02 AM |#3998  

More
hi, love what you're doing, got to say that first, its amazing. ive set up moonlight to stream over the internet by port forwarding but is this possible with 2 or more PCs streaming over the internet? i mean i dont know how it would work. would i port forward 2 different IPs? but then they would both come from 1 public IP. or would i specify a specific port for each PC? i am very confused and would greatly appreciate any help. please and thank you in advance.
16th September 2017, 02:53 PM |#3999  

More
Stuck
Guys, I'm sorry if this is not the right place to ask or it was already solved somewhere else, but my Theater just shows the main logo, nothing else, just me in a room with stars, the app logo in front of me. Can somebody help me?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, game streaming, gamestream, geforce experience, shield

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)