Old school GSM engineer advice please.

Search This thread

x5starguerillaa

Oct 26, 2010
Blackburn
I know this has nothing to do with our smart phones. (MODS please dont tell me off!)

But is anyone knowledgeable in the art of old school symbian?
I used to mess around with it in the E70 days but im looking for something even older! A 7110.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my C6833 using xda app-developers app

SpyderTracks

Jan 13, 2007
London
I know this has nothing to do with our smart phones. (MODS please dont tell me off!)

But is anyone knowledgeable in the art of old school symbian?
I used to mess around with it in the E70 days but im looking for something even older! A 7110.

Any help would be appreciated.

I had the Sony Ericsson p910i and there was a forum for it on here... Have you looked for a section on it?

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

x5starguerillaa

Oct 26, 2010
Blackburn
Yeah. Had a browse. Thought of posting up in the general section but I have zero experience there. Thought id reach out to fellow ulta users first.
Its a 15 year old Nokia........."the matrix phone" just done a clear out and found it! Absolute mint condition. There are no specific forums for stuff that old. It outdates xda and possibly the entire Internet! Ha.
Just need someone that has experiance with firmware/unlocking on the very old dct3/4 models.

SpyderTracks

Jan 13, 2007
London
Yeah. Had a browse. Thought of posting up in the general section but I have zero experience there. Thought id reach out to fellow ulta users first.
Its a 15 year old Nokia........."the matrix phone" just done a clear out and found it! Absolute mint condition. There are no specific forums for stuff that old. It outdates xda and possibly the entire Internet! Ha.
Just need someone that has experiance with firmware/unlocking on the very old dct3/4 models.

Ah ok, that's way before my experience. Sorry dude, maybe someone else...

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

LordManhattan

Oct 20, 2007
Kepler-34b

Ah yes, the most awesome phone back in the days. My dad had it (and still has it), and i remember being so incredible jealous :p I had a couple of Symbian phones, like the Nokia 3230 and 6600 (aka the egg), but that's about it. I still have the 6600, but it got water damaged, so.. dead. I don't know much about Symbian anymore, but i liked to play around with them and install emulators and dive deep into the internet for those .SIS files :p

Reactions: E.L.E.C.T.R.O.N.I.C

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Ah yes, the most awesome phone back in the days. My dad had it (and still has it), and i remember being so incredible jealous :p I had a couple of Symbian phones, like the Nokia 3230 and 6600 (aka the egg), but that's about it. I still have the 6600, but it got water damaged, so.. dead. I don't know much about Symbian anymore, but i liked to play around with them and install emulators and dive deep into the internet for those .SIS files :p
    http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/index.php#

Sent from my C6806_GPe using xda app-developers app