[Q] s4 Totally off

Search This thread

ammaromar1987

May 14, 2014
hello xda-developers , i wish you can help me with my problem which is :
i have rooted samsung galaxy s4 i9500 with a CyanogenMod Rom , it was browsing and suddenly it stopped responding , i tried to restart the phone by removing the battery and since then it has no sign that its working , even when charging there is no light :S
please help ...

Repulsa

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 3, 2010
Your Mom's crib
i have rooted samsung galaxy s4 i9500 with a CyanogenMod Rom , it was browsing and suddenly it stopped responding , i tried to restart the phone by removing the battery and since then it has no sign that its working , even when charging there is no light :S
please help ...

You might wanna try it with a spare battery mate.

XxLordxX

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2011
Campinas
please help ...

Hi,

Like it was already said, try seeing if someone else can change your battery to check this issue, but please also check this thread:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2751255

"I Hardbricked my i9500 :("

This user had a similar issue as well. Check the reply I typed there to see if it can help a little further ;).
~Lord

"Time is too short to cry, long enough to try." - March of Time (Helloween)
Sent from my KitKat Nexus 10

Reactions: ammaromar1987

ammaromar1987

May 14, 2014
ummmm

Hi,

Like it was already said, try seeing if someone else can change your battery to check this issue, but please also check this thread:

This user had a similar issue as well. Check the reply I typed there to see if it can help a little further ;).
~Lord

thank you guys , well i did replaced the battery but it all remains the same , i think i have hardbricked the phone , i well check the reply and i well try again . thanx ppl :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    please help ...

Hi,

~Lord