Originally Posted by mstroud
After a bit of a delay, we posted Impel 1.1.2 today for Google Play customers. Here are the highlights:
- New: Time repeating tasks - can now create events that occur every X hours and Y minutes
- New: Some devices can now stop apps without root permission
- Fixed cases where Android 4.x devices couldn't obtain Plus upgrade (big fix!)
- Fixed cases where some devices experienced corrupt Impel task database (big fix!)
- Fixed cases where app could hang if network or data service available
It is rolling out across the Play Store servers now. Amazon update will come later. Let us know how it works for you.
I've installed the new version today and the plus version is now correctly recognized on Nexus 4 and 7. As for memory usage it still seems a bit high, at 36mb on my N7 with 5 tasks on, and 71mb on my N4 with 9 tasks on. There are 7 and 14 mb taken up by the play store for the N7 and N4 respectively.
---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------
I'd like to make a couple requests that would much improve this app for me. First of all, I'd love to have the notion of setting a time range as a condition, to set for example a condition like "WiFi disabled AND time between 0800 and 0830".
Secondly, it would be nice to be able to set AND/OR relations between conditions, unless I'm mistaken it's currently only possible to use AND.
Finally, I was hoping to set a task to deactivate the screen lock when I connect to my home WiFi, but neither the "WiFi connected" condition nor the "disable screen lock" function works on my devices. Is this a 4.2 issue?