FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[tweak] improve 3d performance of lg p500 - updated

53 posts
Thanks Meter: 164
 
Post Reply Email Thread
5th March 2012, 05:02 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 227
 
More
What if you do NOT add those build.props with new libs, or you add those build.props with original libs? How's the performance then?
 
 
5th March 2012, 05:38 PM |#12  
OP Member
Flag RK world
Thanks Meter: 164
 
Donate to Me
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bec de Xorbin

What if you do NOT add those build.props with new libs, or you add those build.props with original libs? How's the performance then?


only libs - good changes performance
only build.prop - slight changes
libs+build.prop - massive..


Dont forget to press THANKS button
The Following User Says Thank You to rk00064 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rk00064 Ad-Free
5th March 2012, 05:42 PM |#13  
OP Member
Flag RK world
Thanks Meter: 164
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko95

@OP.. had you tried it your self? what rom?
cause it gave me bootloop on nightly build

ya i have tried, i works .... see that screeshots link which i have given...

i tried in oxygen 2.3.2 n slimgen....

not sure of nightly builds, bt bootloop problems may fixed by flashing franco's kernal , try it im not sure..

bt it really works in oxygen 2.3.2 n slimgen


Dont forget to press THANKS button
The Following User Says Thank You to rk00064 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rk00064 Ad-Free
5th March 2012, 06:00 PM |#14  
neko95's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 4,807
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rk00064

ya i have tried, i works .... see that screeshots link which i have given...

i tried in oxygen 2.3.2 n slimgen....

not sure of nightly builds, bt bootloop problems may fixed by flashing franco's kernal , try it im not sure..

bt it really works in oxygen 2.3.2 n slimgen


Dont forget to press THANKS button

ok.. slimgen had two versions.. one is based on Mik os 6.5.8 and nightly.. so which one is it you have tried?
The Following User Says Thank You to neko95 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift neko95 Ad-Free
5th March 2012, 06:13 PM |#15  
OP Member
Flag RK world
Thanks Meter: 164
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko95

ok.. slimgen had two versions.. one is based on Mik os 6.5.8 and nightly.. so which one is it you have tried?

slimgen.sethpda-v1.3#18

also i flashed this kernel in the attachments
Attached Files
File Type: zip signed_ta-gb-1.1.zip - [Click for QR Code] (3.59 MB, 20 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to rk00064 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rk00064 Ad-Free
5th March 2012, 06:18 PM |#16  
neko95's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 4,807
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rk00064

slimgen.sethpda-v1.3#18

also i flashed this kernel in the attachments

ok thanks.. why did you flash different kernel?
5th March 2012, 06:25 PM |#17  
OP Member
Flag RK world
Thanks Meter: 164
 
Donate to Me
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko95

ok thanks.. why did you flash different kernel?

simply tried, it increased performance

pls press THANKS button instead of saying it... thnk u
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rk00064 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rk00064 Ad-Free
5th March 2012, 08:19 PM |#18  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 186
 
More
Some of those lines that have to be added to build.prop require to wipe dalvik cache before rebooting to have effect.

And no, I'm not going to press thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Roqu3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Roqu3 Ad-Free
5th March 2012, 09:19 PM |#19  
Ecuadude's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Yea I had franco kernel installed n I still got bootloop on nightly

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium
5th March 2012, 11:40 PM |#20  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 170
 
Donate to Me
More
dalvik.vm.dexopt-flags=m=v,o=y seems to be the offendant line, removing it will allow me to boot fine, othewise i get a bootloop in CM nightlies... (wiping dalvik does not help..)

Even though it boots, it doesnt do justice in traditional benchs, neocore (61.7) and quadrant (1024) @748 performance, those are practically the same scores i usually get without this tweak...

havent tried antutu nor playing games yet...

BTW, theres kinda similar tweak in optimus black
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1323005
6th March 2012, 12:27 PM |#21  
OP Member
Flag RK world
Thanks Meter: 164
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakamineSubasa

dalvik.vm.dexopt-flags=m=v,o=y seems to be the offendant line, removing it will allow me to boot fine, othewise i get a bootloop in CM nightlies... (wiping dalvik does not help..)

Even though it boots, it doesnt do justice in traditional benchs, neocore (61.7) and quadrant (1024) @748 performance, those are practically the same scores i usually get without this tweak...

havent tried antutu nor playing games yet...

BTW, theres kinda similar tweak in optimus black
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1323005

I'm seriously talking abt oxygen n slimgen roms, i have tested only in those two... soon i ll test with nfe rom.... i was getting around 57fps in neocore in oxygen after adding this tweak it improved to around 62fps... it is really good rite
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rk00064 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rk00064 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes