[MOD]MegaBassBeats[No DSP Manager FC!][Best Sound Enhancement!]

Search This thread

juztinlee

Apr 12, 2012
Wucaiting said:
Maybe u should download it again. I use it my 1.53

Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda premium

Hi. Thanks. I tried redownloading the file many times but the cwm always says E:error/sdcard/.zip file status (0) installation aborted. Any solution?

juztinlee

Apr 12, 2012
bscraze said:
Manually copy the files to your system and reboot.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda app-developers app

I flashed another zip and successfully flashed but this megabassbeats.zip I can't flash it. It seems that cwm prevents me from flashing wrong zip?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys, I bring you MegaBassBeats Mod by D3HuM4NiZ3D! :cool:Its really awesome and dsp manager would not FC with this mod:cool: (I dont know about poweramp). The Bass Boost is just incredicle:eek: Dont forget to give him your thanks! :D:D Original thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1602753

MegaBassBeats

Hey guys,its me again :D

So,this is MegaBassBeats audio sound enchancer for galaxy 3!!!

the results i got are far beyond what i expected,its a pure new experience.the reason i did this,is that my previous port,SRS sound enhancer,was posted in xda news,and i didnt have a chance to say goodbye to you guys,so i stole my brothers phone for a while and did this. :)

as you probably already know,this is a sound enchantment drivers.

FEATURES:

[*] Much better than beats audio and SRS!!

[*]clear sound!

[*]ultra clear bass!

[*]bass is clear even if its enchanced in DSP!

[*] Louderrr!!!!

INSTALLATION:

[*]copy the .zip to sd card

[*]boot in to the recovery

[*] install .zip from sd card and choose this zip.

aand a final disclaimer:i am not responsible if something happens,so use at your own. :)

I am D3hum4niz3d@xda,only for you guys!

hit the thanks if you find this useful :D

NOTES:i dont know if this works for froyo/ics,it has been only tested on gingerbread,so dont spam the thread with useless questions!!

All credits to D3HuM4NiZ3D :D
    Just saw this on xda portal,and im suprised that my second creation was on xda news! :D glad you lije it guys,thanks :D

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk
    Will this work on custom roms based on stock firmware? Or is this for aosp roms?

Sent from my GT-I9003

Any gingerbread. I tested on 2.3.6 xxkpu vurrut rom ;)
    Beats Audio + Xloud :)
    Its runnig ICS 4.0.4 mate.. but thats not a problem... Which version does your mod work on? Il flash that very version.. for me sound quality is evrything

This is supposed to work on GB. It probably wont work on ICS. You can try if you want to :) Just do a nandroid backup before that :)

Press Thanks if I helped :)