Spare parts for sony smartwatch mn2

Search This thread

rkanwar

Aug 23, 2010
West Bromwich
Hi guys does anyone know where I can get the clip for the smartwatch. Mine snapped off today somehow and now im unable to use it because I cant clip it to the wristband. Ive tried google but only found wristbands

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 4 Beta

rkanwar

Aug 23, 2010
West Bromwich
Unfortunately not. The actual clip where the pins go through have snapped off somehow

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

jdrisch

Mar 7, 2011
I recommend ebay, if ur in the US ill send u a cracked screen mn2 for $10 paypal usps priority, just pm me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using xda app-developers app

butirog

Aug 9, 2013
Manila
Yeah, mine too. The 2 clips snapped cany find anywhere to get it.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

Worked fine, battery life ok. But plastic not durable.

kvswim

Mar 25, 2011
Fort Worth, TX
how about a screen, mine has a broken screen is there a spare part for that?

Yeah, I've been looking at cracked ones on ebay. Very enticing but I can't find a spare display. Even if I did, how do you replace that thing?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

Also, I just found a site that seems to suggest that it can be replaced with any old 20mm band with spring clips http://www.esslinger.com/customizingrepairsonysmartwatchmn2.aspx

Reactions: butirog

zzsetozz

Mar 12, 2011
Amman
Yeah, I've been looking at cracked ones on ebay. Very enticing but I can't find a spare display. Even if I did, how do you replace that thing?

I already removed the cracked screen it seems like the one on any phone but it is attached to watch frame by glue only and to the watch it self by two cables. see attachment.

so how about a used smartwatch, is there any?

Attachments

• frontboard.jpg
    frontboard.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 980
  • screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 1,028

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    how about a screen, mine has a broken screen is there a spare part for that?

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Also, I just found a site that seems to suggest that it can be replaced with any old 20mm band with spring clips http://www.esslinger.com/customizingrepairsonysmartwatchmn2.aspx