FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

Confirmed from Clove: DHD releases end of Oct

359 posts
Thanks Meter: 29
 
By LittleMerc, Senior Member on 5th October 2010, 05:22 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th October 2010, 04:51 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by liorra3

BTW, expansys still have eta stock date to the oc 19...

Nope, mine changed to 25 oct... Expansys too...
 
 
6th October 2010, 04:59 PM |#22  
liorra3's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tel Aviv
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMerc

Nope, mine changed to 25 oct... Expansys too...

Nope X2, its on the 19...

Quote:

Availability: Due Tuesday 19th October

6th October 2010, 05:50 PM |#23  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Belsimpel also changed theirs from week 42 to 43 (end of oct )
6th October 2010, 06:43 PM |#24  
Captain Splash's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Amazon have moved the date to the 25th BUT....

according to Customer Services (and my account page) my order is still on track for the 12th......



Fingers crossed


G
6th October 2010, 07:03 PM |#25  
oawalker's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Splash

Amazon have moved the date to the 25th BUT....

according to Customer Services (and my account page) my order is still on track for the 12th......



Fingers crossed


G

Yea same here, but it's likely they haven't updated the orders yet but i am hoping it will come on the 12th
6th October 2010, 07:03 PM |#26  
Senior Member
Flag Brighton
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Mobiles.co.uk have moved their date from the 8th to the 11th.

Fingers crossed
6th October 2010, 07:28 PM |#27  
Captain Splash's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Amazon CS told me that i'd get an email if the date changed and in there system its an automatic email if the date changes.

I dont konw how true that is as CS reps can be a bit "variable" and "crap" but it aint changed yet.

Fingers and toes crossed
6th October 2010, 07:59 PM |#28  
Senior Member
Flag Maidenhead
Thanks Meter: 82
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Splash

Amazon CS told me that i'd get an email if the date changed and in there system its an automatic email if the date changes.

I dont konw how true that is as CS reps can be a bit "variable" and "crap" but it aint changed yet.

Fingers and toes crossed

Amazon order dates often take longer to update than the release date on the item page. If it has changed on the item, it will soon change on your order I suspect. Had it happen to me before.
6th October 2010, 08:00 PM |#29  
Member
Flag Derby
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
I pre-ordered from Clove a week or so ago, haven't received any email from them re delayed shipping. Not yet, that is...
JupiterDroid
6th October 2010, 08:13 PM |#30  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickgeorge

I pre-ordered from Clove a week or so ago, haven't received any email from them re delayed shipping. Not yet, that is...

Neither have Handtec, pretty poor customer service from Handtec i think... They should be informing customers that have already paid instead of just updating their webpage..

JD
6th October 2010, 08:23 PM |#31  
Bumble-Bee's Avatar
Senior Recognized Developer & Original Autobot
Thanks Meter: 564
 
More
Red face
Vodaphone UK are saying they will have it around the 14th

http://shop.vodafone.co.uk/shop/mobi.../htc-desire-hd
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes