[ROM][ICS]Xperia S LT26i Official Sony 6.1.A.2.50 Generic Italy(Fast direct download)

Search This thread

sokos1

Nov 13, 2011
Thanks tsukeyomi!

Only two notes on your good post/work:

a. i had a rooted .45 and flashed your ROM, i lost root and had to reroot again.
b. althought your version is .50, the System Update says there is a new version available .50 again !! none the less, i updated it, it was only 0.6mb.
All is fine so far, i charge fully and test the battery first, as with .45 i had terrible problem with ANDROID SYSTEM taking morebattery than the Screen! :eek::eek:

tsukeyomi

Dec 29, 2011
Thanks tsukeyomi!

Only two notes on your good post/work:

a. i had a rooted .45 and flashed your ROM, i lost root and had to reroot again.
b. althought your version is .50, the System Update says there is a new version available .50 again !! none the less, i updated it, it was only 0.6mb.
All is fine so far, i charge fully and test the battery first, as with .45 i had terrible problem with ANDROID SYSTEM taking morebattery than the Screen! :eek::eek:

Hello,

a. Yes, if you just update you will lose your root permissions. There's a method to keep root while flashing the newest ROM, just search for it here on XDA.
b. We all had that 0.6 MB update, so it is normal.

Glad i helped, hope your battery discharging will be ok now. ;)

Reactions: sokos1

Cecco1970

Screenshot_2013-01-08-14-03-16.jpg

Screenshot_2013-01-20-12-19-26.jpg

translate with google:
Hello, I wanted to ask if the various updates (there are 2 always followed the same FW .50, for a total of 3), have also noted the change in the customization version
1257-5499_R5G> 1257-5499_R6G
(at the top of the thread indicated 1257-5499_R4G)
I never installed custom ROM FW with flashtool .. I still have the stock rom! (so yes, I'm OT) ...

* This detail suggests some specific change or evolution in the same region?

sorry for the OT ..: p

ITA:
Ciao, volevo domandare se tra i vari aggiornamenti (ne sono succeduti 2 sempre della stesso FW .50, per un totale di 3), avete anche rilevato la variazione della customization version
1257-5499_R5G > 1257-5499_R6G
(al top del thread indicato 1257-5499_R4G)
mai installato custom ROM ne FW con flashtool..ho ancora la stock rom originale! (quindi sì, sono OT)...

Questo dettaglio indica qualche variazione specifica o l'evoluzione di una stessa region?

scusate l'OT..:p

imranfarookj

Feb 24, 2011
Chennai
will this work on xperia SL.if yes will it turn my SL into S..and can i root and install cwm and flash XZXperience rom after flashing this firmware.

Redstarr1

May 19, 2012
Keerbergen
will this work on xperia SL.if yes will it turn my SL into S..and can i root and install cwm and flash XZXperience rom after flashing this firmware.

No this is the correct .55 firmware for Xperia SL: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxpuzJJjkttpOHpyemVBdHRzNkU/edit

But if you want to install XZXperience, just follow the procedure for locked bootloader in that thread and don't bother downloading this, rooting .55 also doesn't work with Bin4ry's method (umm maybe it does now, haven't tried in months since I have an unlocked bootloader). XZXperience works for Xperia SL, it will turn your phone in Xperia S for the Sony PC Companion, but the soc will still be clocked on SL speed, so it's no problem. Just follow the locked bootloader procedure to the letter and you won't have problems.

__xEpiiC_Us3R-

Jan 31, 2013
R: [ROM][ICS]Xperia S LT26i Official Sony 6.1.A.2.50 Generic Italy(Fast direct downlo

Ciao Cecco ti trovo anche qui XD
Comunque sono stati 3Gli aggiornamenti .50 da me Ricevuti! E cambiano 4-5-6 come detto io avevo la R6 ora monto la P.A.C v22 quindi non so..

Sent from my Xperia S using xda app-developers app

Vaith

Feb 15, 2011
Odp: [ROM][ICS]Xperia S LT26i Official Sony 6.1.A.2.50 Generic Italy(Fast direct down

Ciao Cecco ti trovo anche qui XD
Comunque sono stati 3Gli aggiornamenti .50 da me Ricevuti! E cambiano 4-5-6 come detto io avevo la R6 ora monto la P.A.C v22 quindi non so..

Use English. This is English forum and you must use English language.

Sent from my LT26i using xda app-developers app

__xEpiiC_Us3R-

Jan 31, 2013
R: [ROM][ICS]Xperia S LT26i Official Sony 6.1.A.2.50 Generic Italy(Fast direct downlo

This tread is EN/IT...
I ever use English..

Tyseyh

Jul 25, 2012
I was under the impression that this is an English forum.

Hold your heads high, resist and defy.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    flag_en.png

Hello XDA Community,

Today i'd like to contribute by making, uploading and sharing the latest ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich) firmware for Sony Xperia S (LT26i).

This is the official Italian (no brand) (SI: 1257-5499_R4G) ftf of the 6.1.A.2.50 firmware, you can flash it with FlashTool, if you don't know how to do it follow this guide, one of many you can find around the web. Don't worry, the process is quick and simple.

You can use this firmware everywhere (it's not only for the Italian territory) and of course you can choose the language right after you install it (lots of languages included, even many Arabics and Asians one).

If you need to have root permissions on this firmware, it is possible. Just follow one of the guides you can find here on XDA. If you want, i updated my guide on how to root ICS (i wrote the guide for the previous firmware, now that i updated it i show how root this one too). The guide is very simple and noob-proof.

You can download the ftf file here, i provided a fast direct download (no waiting, no queue, no P2P).

Hope i helped, hit thanks if you appreciate, if you have any problem just pm me.

Following there's an italian translation for this post (if it's against the rules, no problems, i'll remove it).
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

italian_flag.gif

Un saluto alla comunità di XDA,

Oggi contribuisco creando, caricando e condividendo il più recente firmware ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich) per Sony Xperia S (LT26i).

Questa è la versione ufficiale Italiana (no brand) (SI: 1257-5499_R4G) del firmware 6.1.A.2.50, potete installarla con FlashTool, per chi non sapesse come fare c'è questa guida, una delle tante che si possono trovare in giro per il web. Non vi preoccupate, il processo è semplice e veloce.

E' possibile utilizzare questo firmware ovunque (non e' destinato solo al territorio italiano), e si puo' ovviamente scegliere la lingua subito dopo l'installazione (ce ne sono molte incluse, anche lingue Asiatiche e Arabiche).

E' possibile ottenere i permessi di root su questo firmware, basta seguire una delle guide che potete trovare su XDA. Se vi interessa, ho aggiornato la mia guida (NB: e' solo in inglese) su come rootare ICS (l'avevo scritta per il firmware precedente, ora che l'ho aggiornata spiego anche come rootare questo). La guida e' semplice e a prova di novizio.

Potete scaricare il file ftf qui, ho provveduto a fornire un link veloce in download diretto (non dovete aspettare, non ci sono code e non è P2P).

Spero di avervi aiutato, premete il tasto THANKS se apprezzate, per ogni problema mandatemi pure un messaggio privato.
    Thanks

flag_en.png

Hello XDA Community,

Today i'd like to contribute by making, uploading and sharing the latest ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich) firmware for Sony Xperia S (LT26i).

This is the official Italian (no brand) (SI: 1257-5499_R4G) ftf of the 6.1.A.2.50 firmware, you can flash it with FlashTool, if you don't know how to do it follow this guide, one of many you can find around the web. Don't worry, the process is quick and simple.

You can use this firmware everywhere (it's not only for the Italian territory) and of course you can choose the language right after you install it (lots of languages included, even many Arabics and Asians one).

If you need to have root permissions on this firmware, it is possible. Just follow one of the guides you can find here on XDA. If you want, i updated my guide on how to root ICS (i wrote the guide for the previous firmware, now that i updated it i show how root this one too). The guide is very simple and noob-proof.

You can download the ftf file here, i provided a fast direct download (no waiting, no queue, no P2P).

Hope i helped, hit thanks if you appreciate, if you have any problem just pm me.

Following there's an italian translation for this post (if it's against the rules, no problems, i'll remove it).
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

italian_flag.gif

Un saluto alla comunità di XDA,

Oggi contribuisco creando, caricando e condividendo il più recente firmware ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich) per Sony Xperia S (LT26i).

Questa è la versione ufficiale Italiana (no brand) (SI: 1257-5499_R4G) del firmware 6.1.A.2.50, potete installarla con FlashTool, per chi non sapesse come fare c'è questa guida, una delle tante che si possono trovare in giro per il web. Non vi preoccupate, il processo è semplice e veloce.

E' possibile utilizzare questo firmware ovunque (non e' destinato solo al territorio italiano), e si puo' ovviamente scegliere la lingua subito dopo l'installazione (ce ne sono molte incluse, anche lingue Asiatiche e Arabiche).

E' possibile ottenere i permessi di root su questo firmware, basta seguire una delle guide che potete trovare su XDA. Se vi interessa, ho aggiornato la mia guida (NB: e' solo in inglese) su come rootare ICS (l'avevo scritta per il firmware precedente, ora che l'ho aggiornata spiego anche come rootare questo). La guida e' semplice e a prova di novizio.

Potete scaricare il file ftf qui, ho provveduto a fornire un link veloce in download diretto (non dovete aspettare, non ci sono code e non è P2P).

Spero di avervi aiutato, premete il tasto THANKS se apprezzate, per ogni problema mandatemi pure un messaggio privato.

Installed 1st time with Flashtool, Bin4ry root with restore works, so does recovery for XperiaS.and seems to be quite fast.titanium seems to be restoring apps and data. seems to be ok. Many thanks for the upload.
    Installed this and on first run (phone works fine it seems) a message appears saying:
    Error: Error processing purchase.[DF-BPA-10]

WTH is that? I've never received an error like that after updating firmware. Also, extracted file size is much smaller than previous ftf files. This is very odd.

As far as I know thats a play store error go to settings > applications > all tab > select play store wait and then clear data and reboot the device. The issue should be fixed ....
    How I can add arabic and hebrew language to this frimware??

Sent from my LT26i using xda premium

If you need the Arabic keyboard, i really advise you to get Swift Key. It is an amazing keyboard, and you can download the Arabic language pack for it free of additional costs. You can also try Swift Key for free.

Otherwise, if you prefer a free Arabic keyboard, Ibrahim Arabic Keyboard seems pretty good and it's totally free.
    Installed this and on first run (phone works fine it seems) a message appears saying:
    Error: Error processing purchase.[DF-BPA-10]

WTH is that? I've never received an error like that after updating firmware. Also, extracted file size is much smaller than previous ftf files. This is very odd.