(POLL) How many Infinitys have you gone through to get a good one? (POLL)

How many Transformer Infinitys have you gone through before getting a good one?

• Total voters
Search This thread

GitAlongLilDoggies

Mar 27, 2012
Calabasas
One. Had an issue with web browsing, kept fcing. Once I did a factory reset and permanently removed flash its been great. Keeping it set to performance and disabling force gpu rendering seems to really make it fly. I'm going to hold off on unlocking for another month or two 'til I'm satisfied the hardware is solid. So far so good. Knock on wood.

Laetus1

Sep 22, 2012
My first one received earlier this week from Newegg has been perfect. And I mean perfect. Bought the keyboard shortly thereafter from my local Best Buy. Also perfect.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

WoozyBE

Jan 2, 2011
Hoboken
Using my third one and this one seems perfect. The first one had a big cluster of bad pixels. Second one had weird fingerprints beneath the glass, bad volume rocker which seemed a bit stuck in the housing. But the worst thing was that the glass started to seperate at the left after only 5 days of use and started to curve, was afraid the screen could crack when using with the dock. But I think we have a winner now (fingers crossed).

Maverick.Marq

Feb 10, 2012
Ottawa
Why did no one thank the OP for this poll? very helpful thanks :D

Will vote when my girlfriend opens it on her birthday. hope it's good because it'll be past the 14 day return.

Reactions: DarkPhoenix

Kraka

Sep 23, 2012
I got mine a week before the official release, it's a C60K. (I only ever see people mentioning the 70 and 80 line).

No lightbleed, no case issues, nothing. It only clicks if I press the screen edge over the speakers really hard. Transfering a 1.5gb .mp4 takes 3 minutes from XP to the internal storage over USB....

Guess I got lucky.

Bought mine on July 19. Received it three days later. It too is a C6OK, flawless.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am looking into buying the Infinity but am concerned about the Q/C issues that I have been reading about. I am adding a poll in the hopes that I will be able to get a better visual representation of how many tablets people have gone through before getting a tablet that doesn't have any issues. It is also my hope that this poll will help others who are in my position. I know that there are other threads detailing the problems but I am hoping for an easier way to see the actual results. Thank you for your participation!
    First one.. with no issues.
    Why did no one thank the OP for this poll? very helpful thanks :D

Will vote when my girlfriend opens it on her birthday. hope it's good because it'll be past the 14 day return.