[TW MULTIROM] ULTIMATE REAL ICON THEME by Team RIT v37 8/24/13 New Google Apps

Search This thread

jparasita

Mar 21, 2011
Rochester NY
Your over here now Nice! I already ported some of your battery to the Note 2 glad to see you here! Does everything work after the warning now?

Old MuckenMire

Feb 9, 2010
Is it possible to get a separate download just containing the camera theming? I'm running another theme that I like but the camera is not themed and I like these. Would be happy to donate.

Thanks for all your work!

checkmysmile

Dec 6, 2011
Cleveland
So I'm guessing that I just put my phone into recovery mode and install zip? I didn't see any specific instructions so I just wanted to make sure. Looks great!

jbeitel

Jan 26, 2007
In a Galaxy far far away
beitel.us
Re: [THEME MULTIROM] ULTIMATE REAL ICON THEME BY JBEITEL V1 3/5/13 Initial port

So I'm guessing that I just put my phone into recovery mode and install zip? I didn't see any specific instructions so I just wanted to make sure. Looks great!

Yep, that's all you have to do. V2 will be out tonight

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Old MuckenMire

Jeremiah_1988

Nov 11, 2011
Re: [THEME MULTIROM] ULTIMATE REAL ICON THEME BY JBEITEL V1 3/5/13 Initial port

Ready for v2! :D

Jeremiah_1988

Nov 11, 2011
Re: [THEME MULTIROM] ULTIMATE REAL ICON THEME BY JBEITEL V2 3/7/13 Full port finished

v2 is up.

The full base port is now finished. Make sure you choose to add base/core theme on first page to get everything that was missing before. Happy Days!!

+2548

repsol_23

Jan 24, 2011
Re: [THEME MULTIROM] ULTIMATE REAL ICON THEME BY JBEITEL V2 3/7/13 Full port finished

Just took time from homework to flash this. Worked flawlessly! Thanks for the hard work, it is greatly appreciated.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    THIS IS TOUCHWIZ AND VERIZON ONLY

Hi Everyone. This is my continued theme for the Note 2, I have added tons over the years. This theme including all options is over 23,000 files/icons. Not a days work by any means. I hope you enjoy.

KANGERS, I usually say yes when you ask to borrow but in all honesty I hate it because then there is nothing unique about mine. So have a good reason before you ask, And by all means, give me my props!

THE ULTIMATE REAL ICON THEME v37

BY TEAM RIT
    (JBeitel, GRamsey)

Yes, you read it in the title, this theme has 163 options in the aroma installer

PLEASE NOTE, IF YOUR ROM DOES NOT HAVE A BATTERY WITH PERCENTAGES ALREADY IN IT, THEN YOU CAN NOT USE THE PERCENTAGE BATTERIES IN THIS THEME, YOU MUST USE THE BATTERIES WITH NO PERCENTS ON IT. IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THIS INSTRUCTION, THEN DONT POST THAT YOUR BATTERY PERCENT IS OFF.

FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE!

Features
    (theming includes launchers, icons and menus)

-Base Theme (Contacts, Launcher, Phone, Settings, SystemUI and Framework-res)
    -Touch Wiz Apps (Browser, Calculator, Calendar, Alarm Clock, eMail(barely), Gallery, SMS/MMS, Samsung Music Player, Samsung Camera, Google Hangouts, LiiDroid 22 Toggle Quick Settings)
    -Google Standalone Apps (Play Store, Gmail, Maps, Voice, Play Music, VZW Visual Voicemail, Google Keyboard (4.2))
    -6 Samsung Keyboard Glass Buttons (Black, Red, Blue, Purple, Green, Pink)
    -6 Google 4.2 Keyboard Glass Buttons (Black, Red, Blue, Purple, Green, Pink)
    -10 Dialers (Glass Buttons- Red, Blue, Black, Green, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Stock - Black with Blue Press, Black with Red press)
    -7 Chrome Dialers (Red, Blue, Black, Green, Purple, Pink, Yellow)
    -3 Signal Styles - Bars, 2D Text and 3D Text all with 8 Colors (Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Teal)
    -8 Bluetooth On Colors (Red, Green, Darker Blue, Orange, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Teal)
    -3 Arrow Styles (Yellow Triangles in Upper Right, Vertical Colored Text that says Up and Down, Traditional Bottom Centered Arrows)
    - 8 Traditional Bottom Centered Arrows (Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Teal
    -3 3G/4G Styles (2D text Tall, 3D Text Vertical, Traditional 2D Text Centered Top)
    - 9 Colors of each 3G/4G Style (Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Teal, Red 4G w/ Blue 3G)
    -2 Wifi Styles (Router and Arcs (Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Teal))
    -3 Battery Styles, with and w/o text (Horizontal, Vertical, Rainbow)
    -8 Colors for Vertical and Horizontal Batteries (Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Teal)
    -4 Weather Widgets (Note 2 stock and Transparent, S4 Stock and Transparent)
    -2 Notification Bar "Handle" Styles, Texture and Untextured
    -Handle Opening Closing Stripe (Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Teal)
    -Handle Open Stripe (Red, Green, Blue Orange, Purple, Pink Yellow Teal)
    - 8 Colors for MMS bubble sent and 8 colors for MMS bubble received (Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Teal)
    XML EDITS - Not compatible with all roms, Option for 4.1.1 (Beans) and 4.1.2 International Only (Clean Ace)
    - 8 Clock Colors (Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Teal)
    - 8 Clock and Date Header Colors (Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Teal)
    - Option to Add Real Icon Theme badge to status bar. Show your love for the theme!

Install as much or as little as you like!! Default on every option is to install nothing so you can pick individual Items if you like easily.

PLEASE NOTE: This is in the Verizon Note 2 forum for a reason because that is what this theme is made for and nothing else. Please don't post bugs you encounter on phones it wasn't designed for.

Changelog:
    v29 - Added 8 colors of Send bubbles and 8 colors of received bubbles in MMS. You can choose colors independent of each other.
    v30 - Updated all weather widgets (Thanks Greg) for 4.1.2 Verizon base, Added RIT Badge option to show on status bar, show your love for the theme, The "ON" lines under the quick settings now match the pull down handle color you choose (be sure to scroll down to pick open color and not just opening/closing color or you wont see it match)
    v31 - Themed default contacts and priority levels in MMS. Themed End Button. Themed Gallery action buttons. Rethemed favorite buttons. Rethemed history, contacts, contact mapping, contact navigation, and links. Rethemed MMS Launcher.
    v32 - Added 7 New Chrome Dialers (Red, Green, Black, Blue, Purple, Pink, and Yellow)
    v33 - New Store and Maps
    v34 - Added themed google hangouts - note- it removes talk.
    v35 - Themed New Google Music. Hangouts is included but Video still does not work, only use if you want theming and dont use video.
    v36 - Updated all Google Apps including latest GMail 4.5
    v37.0 - Updated Google apps

---Instructions for MMS Bubbles---
    1) Go to the MMS bubble page in the installer
    2) Choose your sent bubble color
    3) Scroll down and choose your received color bubble
    4) Finish install and start phone
    5) Launch MMS and go to settings
    6) Choose the 4th picture for the sent and the 4th picture for the received (the previews will match the new colors)
    7) Save and Profit

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS FOR V 5 AND BEYOND.
    When you get to the screen for data arrows, there will be three options. If you choose "traditional arrows" there is a warning that you must pick "top wide text" on the next screen for data text. If you do not, your icons will overlap and I will laugh at you for not following directions. Below the arrow types are colors. These colors are for the traditional arrows only. Lastly, if you choose "traditional arrows", you should not choose the wifi router option or the arrows will overlap. There is a warning there too. Got it?

This is all done with the Magic of Aroma Installers and VRThemes

Thanks to itskindacrapmods (Aroma), Viallan Themers (VR Theme), McLuvn (Glass Button), Wasabi (XML), GRamsey (Financial!) and others that contributed to my knowledge base.

AND it works with both CLOCKWORK MOD and TWRP!! Must be Rooted.

Grab this Ultimate Configurable Theme here:
    (this now goes to my landing page. Just click on Note 2 Phone picture, go to themes, go to Verizon Only, then Ultimate Real Icon Theme Multi Rom link)
    Go Here

***IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE DOWNLOADING ON YOUR PHONE, LONG PRESS ON LINK AND CLICK OPEN IN NEW WINDOW

Don't forget the "Thanks" button.

Other threads of interest:

Here is my thread to 1% Battery mods so you can use those batteries. Go Here

Weather Widget Fix for New 4.1.2 Verizon base Go Here
    Free Custom Battery Images Made by JBEITEL for Devs Go Here

If you want to donate, here it is:

Donate to JBeitel:

Donate to GRamsey:

See All Themed Apps and Images Here:
    Go Here

jellybeanicons.png

jbbatterywithpercent.png

jbbatterynopercent.png

batteryvertical.png

rainbowbattery.png

note2signal.png

note2data.png

jbdataarrows.png

datatext.png

3ddata.png

jbwifi.png

jbbluetooth.png

bubbles.png

jbgooglekeyboard.png

keyboards.png

chromedialers.png

dialers.png

jellybeantheme.png

note2camera.png

Disclaimer: Much of my original base artwork was obtained from Google Images. My work consists mostly of resizing, recoloring, relayering, adding, subtracting or assembling original pieces to develop appropriate artwork for each stock icon. Any resemblance to existing theme work is purely coincidental. I have not borrowed, taken, stolen, kanged or otherwise acquired a single piece of artwork from any existing rom or theme to date. Because it is physically impossible to guarantee the authenticity of any claim to original artwork I feel the appropriate acknowledgement will be a general thanks to all artists. Thank you original artists.
    +2548

awe, thanks. Just make sure you hit the real thanks button too, someday i would like to have more thanks than posts.
    v10 is up

v10 is up, here's the change log

v10 - Updated Gmail, Visual Voicemail, Google Voice, Calendar and Phone Launcher Icon

in order to get all the updates when you install again, you need to include the base theme (screen 1) for the phone icon, and then check gmail, voice, calendar and VVM if you use it.

Hope you enjoy it.

oh yeah, don't forget the thanks button!!
    v18 is up

v 18 is up. here is the changelog

v18 - weather widget options are now note 2 version with and without background and s4 version with and without background

thank Greg for these...
    WOW

So when i zipped up my theme last night, I noticed the total theme is 350+ MB unzipped. Nearly 22,000 icons now. Rock the house baby.. A simple thanks button will do.. :highfive: