[Resolved] curtis klu lt7035-j minor success!

Search This thread

stinkster

Aug 23, 2010
some notes

rooted using Root RK29 Tab Toolkit 1.3.

reset and vol + = flash mode rock usb.

RKAndroidToolv1.37 and RKBatchToolv1.7 work for flashing.

used rock usb driver included in either of the flash
tools. when flashing several things needed done to
enable flashing and or adb. do not enable usb storage
on the device. on windows pc used the safely remove
mass storage tool. only on the removable drives that
showed in my computer after plugging in the tablet.
in RKAndroidTool or RKBatchTool use the "switch" button
to put the unit into flash mode. I used RKAndroidTool
to flash the cwm. I tried several cwms, PER5274B_CWM.zip
was only one to boot to recovery for me
(tried many including ones from developerof cwm, just
happened to find one to boot after trying
over and over). so far. succesfully made full backups of
the unit to sd card. obviously mount the ext sd in cwm
first before backing up to sd. succesfully flashed
gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip using PER5274B_CWM.
the stock recovery tool rejected all gapps. note gapps
sometimes closes for no apperent reason with no error.
all other gapps versions i tried crash soon as i
opened them.

cwm file working so far PER5274B_CWM.zip. have only figured
out how to boot to recovery using reboot apk.
key combo is unknown to me so far. actively trying other cwms.
Other cwm's have booted to a white screen for me.

a word to the wise, make full flash backup soon as you
get cwm on. its the only way to turn back to stock as
far as i know. I cannot find a factory rom for this
unit anywhere.

downloading cm 10.1 for rk29xxboard now, will report
results!

Cheers hope this helps out someone.

stinkster

Aug 23, 2010
well cm10 didnt work out so well. the unit is now resting with no response. I can however still flash it with rkandroidtool. the issue I am facing now is I do not have a full dump image for this unit. I am looking for one that will at least allow me to get it to boot properly to cwm lol. I can see it with rkbatchtool as well. what I would need there is the proper parameter file. pretty sure thats all I need. I did happen to make a backup with cwm but if I cant get the tablet into cwm (currently a no go) thats not going to help me. figures I have since found out how to generate a parameter file.
good news is its not dead, just not working.
I have gotten my moneys worth out of it, not only in using this tablet but also in hacking the thing passing time.
will report further updates.

Cheers!

Reactions: mastertech007

stinkster

Aug 23, 2010
Well its running again, after many firmwares etc. I have the stock firmware running and two others I have modded removing system Apks I didn't want and adding a few as well.
Have several cwm backups as well, a few I plan to post links to. Googleplay works to, root, cwm and busybox also.
Still trying to get hardware keys working to launch cwm at boot by editing the parameter file. It will run when I edit the file with notepad++ and flash it but then I end up in a cwm boot loop forcing me to reflash the orig parameter file to get out of it. Cold boot will get me out if I completely drain the battery otherwise nothing short of flashing it will get me out of cwm. Using notepad++ and inserting "COMBINATION_KEY: 0,6,A,7,0" right after the kernel IMG line gets the power + volume key to start cwm at boot. Then I can't get back out lol.

Reactions: mastertech007

mastertech007

Oct 22, 2010
Well its running again, after many firmwares etc. I have the stock firmware running and two others I have modded removing system Apks I didn't want and adding a few as well.
Have several cwm backups as well, a few I plan to post links to. Googleplay works to, root, cwm and busybox also.
Still trying to get hardware keys working to launch cwm at boot by editing the parameter file. It will run when I edit the file with notepad++ and flash it but then I end up in a cwm boot loop forcing me to reflash the orig parameter file to get out of it. Cold boot will get me out if I completely drain the battery otherwise nothing short of flashing it will get me out of cwm. Using notepad++ and inserting "COMBINATION_KEY: 0,6,A,7,0" right after the kernel IMG line gets the power + volume key to start cwm at boot. Then I can't get back out lol.

Stinkster,
Have you made any other progress? Got my kids couple LT7035-F tablets.
Thanks

Pa®aD®oid

Jun 2, 2014
To the both of you... LT7035-J

curtisint has firmware for model lt7035-j; however, when using rkbatchtool it fails at 97%. My tab is only able to connect to the pc as of now. I can see it with batchtool; however, have not found a firmware.img file to flash to it that completes and works. Very interested in the parameters file you speak of in your second post. Don't know what you know now but I was able to get it root with a tool I found on the net. I think I have it somewhere. Well anyway I was trying to reflash stock firmware because I had no sound just a popping noise/key tone which was silent only when mute. If anyone could help out with a firmware.img that will work for me that would be great.

stink you sound like you know what you are talking about, do u java develop or something?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    some notes

rooted using Root RK29 Tab Toolkit 1.3.

reset and vol + = flash mode rock usb.

RKAndroidToolv1.37 and RKBatchToolv1.7 work for flashing.

used rock usb driver included in either of the flash
    tools. when flashing several things needed done to
    enable flashing and or adb. do not enable usb storage
    on the device. on windows pc used the safely remove
    mass storage tool. only on the removable drives that
    showed in my computer after plugging in the tablet.
    in RKAndroidTool or RKBatchTool use the "switch" button
    to put the unit into flash mode. I used RKAndroidTool
    to flash the cwm. I tried several cwms, PER5274B_CWM.zip
    was only one to boot to recovery for me
    (tried many including ones from developerof cwm, just
    happened to find one to boot after trying
    over and over). so far. succesfully made full backups of
    the unit to sd card. obviously mount the ext sd in cwm
    first before backing up to sd. succesfully flashed
    gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip using PER5274B_CWM.
    the stock recovery tool rejected all gapps. note gapps
    sometimes closes for no apperent reason with no error.
    all other gapps versions i tried crash soon as i
    opened them.

cwm file working so far PER5274B_CWM.zip. have only figured
    out how to boot to recovery using reboot apk.
    key combo is unknown to me so far. actively trying other cwms.
    Other cwm's have booted to a white screen for me.

a word to the wise, make full flash backup soon as you
    get cwm on. its the only way to turn back to stock as
    far as i know. I cannot find a factory rom for this
    unit anywhere.

downloading cm 10.1 for rk29xxboard now, will report
    results!

Cheers hope this helps out someone.
    well cm10 didnt work out so well. the unit is now resting with no response. I can however still flash it with rkandroidtool. the issue I am facing now is I do not have a full dump image for this unit. I am looking for one that will at least allow me to get it to boot properly to cwm lol. I can see it with rkbatchtool as well. what I would need there is the proper parameter file. pretty sure thats all I need. I did happen to make a backup with cwm but if I cant get the tablet into cwm (currently a no go) thats not going to help me. figures I have since found out how to generate a parameter file.
    good news is its not dead, just not working.
    I have gotten my moneys worth out of it, not only in using this tablet but also in hacking the thing passing time.
    will report further updates.

Cheers!