[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.2][I9082] PAC-man beta VERSION [AOSP]

Search This thread

Sulaimanshariff

Aug 1, 2013
mysore
One of the awesome roms ive ever tried!!!thanks a million @k2wl flashed just two hours back so far soo good!!!will update if any bugs thanks a million i hope u gve a miui rom for us!!! :p:D:thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

RounakCreationz

Jan 31, 2013
Kolkata
Awesome on Alpha

Just flashed it. ****ing awesome ROM ! Though being on alpha stage only few bugs are there . Now going back to ProBam . Will back into it once the stable or beta version is up :D

Reactions: Ashok123

anantalawliet

Nov 9, 2013
Bali , Denpasar
One of the awesome roms ive ever tried!!!thanks a million @k2wl flashed just two hours back so far soo good!!!will update if any bugs thanks a million i hope u gve a miui rom for us!!! :p:D:thumbup:

+1 for the MIUI ROM :p
btw , the ROM is AWESOME :D , PAC is the best ?

Sulaimanshariff

Aug 1, 2013
mysore
Some bugs that i got around wifi scans but doesn't get connected or shows the network name runtime i was using was ART and also tapping the call end doesn't ends the call if anybody can confirm this both on dalvik and ART??? :rolleyes:

Reactions: VanshKhanna

iceyhotguy

Jan 27, 2012
Guys, this is a development thread, NOT a discussion thread, no matter how many times the same question is spammed. 4 people posting rude replies to one spammer, also makes you a spammer.

Is dual sim working on 2nd build?

kmatta, for your future posts I'd like to ask that you please read the OP and a few posts before posting your own. 2 posts above your original post k2wl mentioned PAC removing all dual SIM patches. Right now ONLY CM11, cosmicCM and iOS 7 Aspiration will support dual SIM.

Any further questions unreleated to the development should be directed to FAQ thread in Q&A.

If you want to read the dev's posts about this issue, you can search Google with, either of these and you will be linked to xda posts
dual sim k2wl site:xdaforums.com
dual sim xenon92 site:xdaforums.com​

And again I'd ask all of you to keep the dev thread clean. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

##W4TCH0UT##

Oct 7, 2013
\\___TheMiddleOfNowhere___//

Oh, now come on. Don't ask why. They removed it because they wanted to. It's their wish what they do. If you or any of you asking for dual sim. I sincerely tell you, learn source building. Maintain a rom for our device and start making your own patches for dual sim. Don't ask why. You guys have been spamming all the threads since pawitp introduced dual sim here. Until then, no one even thought of dual sim. If any more spams by any of you, I assure you, @k2wl or any other dev will not release dual sim. See they are also trying hard to bring dual sim to our phones and told us, they are getting lots of errors. So if you want dual sim with those errors, you can have it, just build it yourself. No more spams, please.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk Pro.

rijchat

Apr 15, 2013
Mumbai
Any custom kernel as yet?

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Working*?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Header_Glass.png

PAC-man ROM 4.4 is a ROM build from scratch from AOSP with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots_Glass.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features_Glass.png

Code:
    * All in One Rom [Core features from PA, AOKP and CM] * PAC in Black * Status bar tweaks * Quick Settings Panel tweaks * Notification Drawer tweaks * Lockscreen Notifications * Active Display * Appbar * Gesture Anywhere * Init.d scripts * Build.prop Mods * Statusbar Weather * Recents RAM Bar * PAC Console * Latest Version Nightly Builds * OTA Updates * Changelog Viewer * Basically if there is a cool feature out there and it's open source, then we will try to bring that feature into PAC-man (insert PAC-man eating a pellet sound here) * And of course:
    gzaI3qD.jpg

Disclaimer_Glass.png

Code:
    * By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! * If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! * Do not ask for ETAs!!

How_to_Install_Glass.png

Code:
    * Download the ROM and GApps * Reboot to latest recovery 6.0.4.7 (CWM) * Wipe data/factory reset * Flash the ROM and then GAapps * Reboot your phone * Enjoy

How_to_Update_Glass.png

Code:
    * Download the latest version
    * Reboot to recovery
    * Flash the ROM
    * Wipe both dalvik cache and cache
    * Reboot your phone
    * Enjoy the latest version of PAC-man

Not_Working_Glass.png

Code:
    * Submit a bug
    * Submit a patch

Other_Info_Glass.png

Code:
    * ADDITONAL_ROM_INFORMATION_HERE(none at the moment)

Download_Glass.png

Code:
    * PAC-man ROM Downloads

Websites_Glass.png

Code:
    * PAC-man Rom Sharing Policy * PAC-Rom Site * PAC Forum * PAC Gerrit * PAC Changelog * PAC JENKINS * PAC Bug Reports * PAC Github * PAC Stats * PAC Google+ * PAC Facebook * PAC Twitter * Want to help Dev or Maintain for PAC-man * Try out PAC's Universal Gerrit Review Script * PAC-Rom Central----Questions and Features broken down and seen by all PAC Devs on XDA

Credits_Glass.png

Code:
    * Cyanogen Team * AOKP Team * Paranoid Android * PAC-man Team * SlimRoms * RootBox * Carbon ROM * Vanir * ChameleonOS * Omnirom * Paranoid SaberDroid * Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) * JaeKar99 and the PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images

Help with server costs

Support_Glass.png

pacbannerpoweredby.png

pac_user_banner_2.png

Credits

@ pawitp
    @xenon92 (an awesome guy with ultimate kind and helpful to me he is the main inspiration for this project)
    All users who always motivate me.

Patches used for this from pawitp gists.

Patch to hardware/broadcom/libbt for bluetooth to work: https://gist.github.com/pawitp/7891380.
    Patch to frameworks/native to workaround hwc issues: https://gist.github.com/pawitp/7891444.
    Patch to frameworks/av to fix audio/video issues: https://gist.github.com/pawitp/7945188
    Patch to external/chromium_org to workaround hwc issues: https://gist.github.com/pawitp/7910708

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU
    DONATE IF YOU CAN

Any updates, sir @k2wl? This is by far the best rom with customizations, which I like, other than Resurrection remix.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk Pro.
    pac rom now has official support for i9082 and will soon have weeklies....so have patience
    Guys, this is a development thread, NOT a discussion thread, no matter how many times the same question is spammed. 4 people posting rude replies to one spammer, also makes you a spammer.

Is dual sim working on 2nd build?

kmatta, for your future posts I'd like to ask that you please read the OP and a few posts before posting your own. 2 posts above your original post k2wl mentioned PAC removing all dual SIM patches. Right now ONLY CM11, cosmicCM and iOS 7 Aspiration will support dual SIM.

Any further questions unreleated to the development should be directed to FAQ thread in Q&A.

If you want to read the dev's posts about this issue, you can search Google with, either of these and you will be linked to xda posts
    dual sim k2wl site:xdaforums.com
    dual sim xenon92 site:xdaforums.com​

And again I'd ask all of you to keep the dev thread clean. Thank you.
    New build is up.
    all latest changes to PAC rom , more stable now.

http://review.pac-rom.com/#/q/status:merged

enjoy...
    PAC ROM is official now.
    here is download link.
    http://pacman.basketbuild.com/index.php?dir=main/i9082/
    this build is unstable now and can be corrected with flashing kernel with rom.
    First flash rom then flash custom kernel.