[Q] Note 3 could not do normal boot error

Search This thread

aayushjoshi

Sep 23, 2011
Hi,

My Note 3 is not able to reboot properly after i flashed the file n900s-cwm-recovery-6.0.4.7-kk(0125) using ODIN.
An hour back i had successfully used CF Auto root and all was working well. Wanting to flash a custom ROM i tried putting in CWM and now have this issue.
I have taken out the battery and tried rebooting but stuck at the same Download mode. The screen reads like this

Please advise what needs to be done.
Thanks

Resolution: I resolved this by manually going into download mode and using cancel option. Then it started fine. But does that mean i did not successfully install CWM? Tried going into recovery but it goes back to download mode.

Last edited:

ultramag69

Nov 6, 2007
Waratah
Hi,

My Note 3 is not able to reboot properly after i flashed the file n900s-cwm-recovery-6.0.4.7-kk(0125) using ODIN.
An hour back i had successfully used CF Auto root and all was working well. Wanting to flash a custom ROM i tried putting in CWM and now have this issue.
I have taken out the battery and tried rebooting but stuck at the same Download mode. The screen reads like this

Thanks

Resolution: I resolved this by manually going into download mode and using cancel option. Then it started fine. But does that mean i did not successfully install CWM? Tried going into recovery but it goes back to download mode.

Recovery is up volume, home and power. You shouldn't get dl mode if you hold these buttons...
If you have no recovery installed then it will just try to boot....

Make sure you are using the correct recovery and then try flashing again...

fahadali2315

Sep 18, 2013
Nottingham
Hi,

Thanks

Yes happened to me a while back :) You cannot go into recovery just download mode and when you restart from dl mode then it works. Only thing you can do to fix that is flash recovery.tar again through odin to get your recovery working again. :) it doesnt effect your system though. System will keep working.
Edit : Use TWRP this and i just read the title of recovery N900s do you have a different device not n9005 ???
Because for N9005 international version it should say hlte, hltexx or n9005
Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Reactions: antique_sonic

aayushjoshi

Sep 23, 2011
I fixed the issue by flashing Philz CWM recovery. After that i flashed a X Note ROM and all good now. Thanks for the help guys.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

Thanks

Yes happened to me a while back :) You cannot go into recovery just download mode and when you restart from dl mode then it works. Only thing you can do to fix that is flash recovery.tar again through odin to get your recovery working again. :) it doesnt effect your system though. System will keep working.
    Edit : Use TWRP this and i just read the title of recovery N900s do you have a different device not n9005 ???
    Because for N9005 international version it should say hlte, hltexx or n9005
    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk