[DENA-THEME-10\04\10]DeSiRe-THEME

Search This thread

[^IcEmAn^]

Dec 8, 2009
well i have a problem with bottom slider and icons.. when a tab is selected, the selector is black and not transparent so it doesn't show which menu is selected (is it home, options, contacts, sms, mail...) :\ what to do?

and also i can't find wallpaper

i'm using energy rom, might this be a problem?

acidbath5546

Feb 17, 2009
well i have a problem with bottom slider and icons.. when a tab is selected, the selector is black and not transparent so it doesn't show which menu is selected (is it home, options, contacts, sms, mail...) :\ what to do?

and also i can't find wallpaper

i'm using energy rom, might this be a problem?

More than likely you need to go to settings in manila....select wallpaper...and when it asks if you want to use default wallpaper, select yes...and that should do it :)

traianescu

Account currently disabled
Nov 18, 2009
GB
meettomy.site
The clock is beatiful but the flip is bad like many moded clocks - because of transparency, when flipping, i see the previous and the last numbers overlayed - for this reason i am asking for a black curtain or even an white(grey) curtain but not transparent (an example (when flipping from 1 to 2, i see both number until the movement is finished)

dena994

Apr 16, 2009
ITALY
The clock is beatiful but the flip is bad like many moded clocks - because of transparency, when flipping, i see the previous and the last numbers overlayed - for this reason i am asking for a black curtain or even an white(grey) curtain but not transparent (an example (when flipping from 1 to 2, i see both number until the movement is finished)

Can you PM me in Italian? So i understand well....:p

djsri

Mar 31, 2010
Hi dena
First off great looking theme buddy
How do i apply? i cant find your theme under all settings today?

cheers

Last edited:

shizs14

Dec 11, 2009
Great Work!!!!! How did you get Facebook on you hometab. I have been searching every where on how to do that.