Will love to test after Christmas

Sent from my SM-N900T

Nice but have started coding it yet lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
9th December 2013, 07:49 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 353

Donate to Me
More
I'll see what I might be able to do in terms of coding it... That is an awesome theme! I haven't made a TWRP theme, but I learn quickly! Might you be able to post any resource files you used?
10th December 2013, 03:59 AM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ottawa, ON
Thanks Meter: 751

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by photonicgeek

I'll see what I might be able to do in terms of coding it... That is an awesome theme! I haven't made a TWRP theme, but I learn quickly! Might you be able to post any resource files you used?

i havent too :P im pretty much learning along the way. i will later on when most other pages design are design.
23rd January 2014, 01:40 PM |#14  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ottawa, ON

Donate to Me
More
New pics to be posted this week. Coding to be starting very soon. First post been updated (main post) / new name and your support would be much appreciated.

23rd January 2014, 02:19 PM |#15  
Flag Allentown
Thanks Meter: 995

Donate to Me
More
Here's the TWRP theme I've been working on..all image files are finished and most of the xml is ready, just have to make a few more tweaks(for some reason the theme won't take). Im working on figuring it out and will hopefully have something ready for use soon.. Let me know what you guys think of it in the mean-time..

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	preview.jpg
Views:	1172
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	2534217  
The Following User Says Thank You to lnando84 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lnando84 Ad-Free
23rd January 2014, 03:49 PM |#16  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ottawa, ON

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84

Here's the TWRP theme I've been working on..all image files are finished and most of the xml is ready, just have to make a few more tweaks(for some reason the theme won't take). Im working on figuring it out and will hopefully have something ready for use soon.. Let me know what you guys think of it in the mean-time..

Are u doing this for gear? Because the whole theme had to be 320x320

23rd January 2014, 05:04 PM |#17  
Flag Allentown

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkaymuzik

Are u doing this for gear? Because the whole theme had to be 320x320

Yes it's for the gear.. And thank you but I already knew my gear watches resolution is 320x320. Must of uploaded the 320x480, let me explain.. When making the theme, I first started by pulling the stock/default TWRP files from my watch. After looking at everything I noticed that the stock curtain image used is actually 320x480. Seeing that confused me so I decided, when making/porting my theme, to do it in both 320x320 and also 320x480..figured one had to be correct. Neither is currently working Sorry for the confusion..
23rd January 2014, 05:15 PM |#18  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ottawa, ON

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Yes it's for the gear.. And thank you but I already knew my gear watches resolution is 320x320. Must of uploaded the 320x480, let me explain.. When making the theme, I first started by pulling the stock/default TWRP files from my watch. After looking at everything I noticed that the stock curtain image used is actually 320x480. Seeing that confused me so I decided, when making/porting my theme, to do it in both 320x320 and also 320x480..figured one had to be correct. Neither is currently working Sorry for the confusion..

Alll good do u know it dosent work tho?

23rd January 2014, 06:17 PM |#19  
Flag Allentown

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Alll good do u know it dosent work tho?

Do I know what doesn't work? As for my theme..yeah isn't working right now and can't figure it out.. I've made a ton of twrp themes in the past(check my sig for examples) just can't get any part of a theme to show up on the watches recovery
23rd January 2014, 06:36 PM |#20  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ottawa, ON

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Do I know what doesn't work? As for my theme..yeah isn't working right now and can't figure it out.. I've made a ton of twrp themes in the past(check my sig for examples) just can't get any part of a theme to show up on the watches recovery

Revise ur codes, maybe something is preventing from loading or its could be twrp its self

23rd January 2014, 06:48 PM |#21  
Flag Allentown

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Revise ur codes, maybe something is preventing from loading or its could be twrp its self

Easier said then done..there are literally thousands(just under 4k) of lines of code in my xml..I'm doing what i can. I'm not 100% sure tho what this vrtheme thing is all about..maybe that has something to do with it?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)