Android 2.1 (Eclair) On HTC [27 Jun 2010] (V2.5a) Voice Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

dare1234

Sep 14, 2010
Kicevo
well i cant understand the post for the camera i have to change something im not aware of..for the usb im dl the drivers and the setup ill try to install them right now and see whats going on....tnx anyways u can pm anytime :)

R^7Z

well i cant understand the post for the camera i have to change something im not aware of..for the usb im dl the drivers and the setup ill try to install them right now and see whats going on....tnx anyways u can pm anytime :)

It's best to read for understanding first then try again but to actually see yourself doing it. Not necessary but good info to follow as long as you can follow... Got it? ;) :p Ha!
If not, don't feel left out, some of us who attempt to help actually end up hindering a little. Best to just leave it alone once you find that out! :D
Good luck!
:cool:
n-Joie!

dare1234

Sep 14, 2010
Kicevo
well for now iv mannaged my self to install first Win Mob 6.5 on my HTC and now android and other stuff's :) by myself from noones help...but im not that good in comands with registrys and stuff..thats what i ment i dont understand :))))) and thats why i need help :)))

R^7Z

well for now iv mannaged my self to install first Win Mob 6.5 on my HTC and now android and other stuff's :) by myself from noones help...but im not that good in comands with registrys and stuff..thats what i ment i dont understand :))))) and thats why i need help :)))

Just keep in mind, you have people on here that lurk for several years before posting. The only down-side being that you can't link and maybe a few other odds and ends... ;)

dare1234

Sep 14, 2010
Kicevo
USB Problem

I did everything for my pc to recognize my phone but nothing...PLS HELP ME WIT THE USB PROBLEM..I cant transfer files from pc to my phone...

R^7Z

I did everything for my pc to recognize my phone but nothing...PLS HELP ME WIT THE USB PROBLEM..I cant transfer files from pc to my phone...

From with-in Android or WinMo? I don't play around with USB in Android much and I don't sync my phone via USB. Perhaps you can try mentioning all you have tried in the thread I linked you to earlier?

Vrasidas

Dec 16, 2008
My battery was drained during a night..
I am using the "htc-msm-linux @ 20101204_010857" kernel..
What is the problem? Does anybody know?
Is the project discontinued?

hwarang

Sep 15, 2010
sofia
My battery also was drained for about an hour from 90% to 55% without doing anything , i just set up my phone. Can I fix that ?

And is there any chance that android release to be optimized , because there is a lot of latency(lag). Or the phones hardware offers that ?

Last edited:

Vrasidas

Dec 16, 2008
also if the phone is not used and the display is switched off it is possible that it doesnt open again.. and only reset is working...
maybe the drainage of the battery is due to wifi usage, even if the display is off..

razvan.fitiila

Dec 15, 2009
Hello,

I've tried both instalation types. Android is installed, but after the required reboot, the phone starts with the same OS (win mobile). Where did I go wrong ?

Thank you

jacobbbo10

Dec 27, 2010
Hello...I have acidently instaled Android 2.1 on my device (Not the sd card)....Now when i try to instal it on the sd card it says.."Previous ver. will be deleted before continuing" I pressed 'Yes' ...Then it said "previous ver. cannot be deleted ....And I can't find it on my device...Could someone Help pls. :)

tjabbe

Mar 1, 2009
Zwolle
Hello.. I am a HTC Touch 2 (Mega) user and i am wondering if it is possible to get Androit on this phone? I like androit only my boss has only this windows phones. Thanks in advance. Soory for my bad englisch.

tjabbe

Mar 1, 2009
Zwolle
Last edited:

Marijan10

Sep 19, 2010
Hello,

I've tried both instalation types. Android is installed, but after the required reboot, the phone starts with the same OS (win mobile). Where did I go wrong ?

Thank you
You didn't go wrong anywhere android for windows mobile devices is still not available as a ROM so after installing android and rebooting it will always go back to winmo. to launch android again simply go to start and find the "Android" icon or launch Heret. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try turning off Manila, rebooting windows, then launching haret (just to try)

But if you really are using a clean install, you should definitely be able to boot (as long as you chose the right device during installation, and you install to SD Card)
    I run Topix 3.6 without Sense, without password, without PIN, without everything like lights enhencement... and each time i try to boot 2.2 i get a different error. This is verry strange. Now i even got a "waiting for sd card" at the end of the building :confused:²
    Sometimes it build everything, unpack and boot, but guive errors then freez.
    I keep tryin'...

EDIT: wow, after more than 20 try, i give up. Each time i try i get an other error.
    Gonna try a search about a log file...
    Iv just installed 2.1 Eclair and it works ok on My HTC Diamond but i still have some problems..I know that camera ist yet supported but i have problem with the usb..i connect my diamond with usb serial and it doesnt shows that he found my phone so i cant get into my internal storage card...Now if i want to put somethong on my Diamond i must run first Windows 6.5 and put files and stuff and than run Android...any help would be appreciated...:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Probably not the best place to get noticed since FroYo is working nicely and Gingerbread is in the oven (minus neopeek's Alpha2). You do know testing for camera is on-going now with your device? Check HERE for that and check HERE for more info on the USB situation.
    :cool:
    n-Joie!
    Dear TheBrilliantMistake,

I have HTC Touch 3G (JADE), can I load the any ver Android given by u in this handset.
    if yes, then please guide, what are the setting to do.

I have tried but faced some problem. error: Terminating heret due to unhandled exception (PC=00daa494)

attachment.php

please guide me....!
    This is for Blackstone/Diamond/Raphael/Topaz/Rhodium,no Jade support
    does this support HTC Touch HD???
    have anybody tried it, any errors or bugs?
    This is for touch hd,try it