New themes Alienware + Biker + alienware + boyz + cage + ferrari

Do u like my work & commitment towards requests?

• Total voters
Search This thread

robbierockz

Aug 25, 2010
Bay Shore
Beautiful work guys. All the hard work is much appreciated. Any chance of getting a white theme going? And with the coredroid skin; getting an inverted clock would be awesome. Thanks.

GGerk

Apr 13, 2011
awesome awesome work!!!!! I cant even imagine what you could do with a San Francisco 49ers theme, it would be greatly appreciated

chillenandy321

Sep 23, 2010
Orlando
Just installed your newest inv coredroid.apk and the minute on the clock is black instead of white. Other than that perfecto.

Edit: Seems some the numbers have the bottom black when the clock is flipping. Its all good if your not down to fix right away. Thanks again your work is awesome!!

Just gave you a little donation for your work.

Last edited:

predator21

Jan 20, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Just installed your newest inv coredroid.apk and the minute on the clock is black instead of white. Other than that perfecto.

Edit: Seems some the numbers have the bottom black when the clock is flipping. Its all good if your not down to fix right away. Thanks again your work is awesome!!

Sorry i noticed that and new mod is uploading in 5 mins...sorry i am very sorry...new mod will b up in abt 6 mins...all bugs solved...

Edit : Thnkx for the donation bro...plz gimme ur real name so that i can put it on post #2. Thankx and link will b workin in 5 mins....

predator21

Jan 20, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra

plz chk now.....uploaded

Top Liked Posts