15th September 2010, 06:58 PM |#6501  
Thanks Meter: 204

More
love my layout more n more...
15th September 2010, 07:27 PM |#6502  
Flag Cary, North Carolina
Thanks Meter: 420

More
I was playin around with the tiles idea, but just changed the "theme" of them. The letters in the dock are apps(gmail, sms, phone, browser) with clear icons. They dont perfectly line up cause theres 6 letters in his name, instead of 5. lol. Im still deciding if I want to try and resize the Beethoven clock, or if I like like it is...

and the simple edition:
15th September 2010, 07:36 PM |#6503  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by niteowl360

Hey Jude (showing my age now )

I can see from your Avatar alone, big things are on their way!
I don't have the 'code' talent of many here, but I work with Photoshop often.
So most of what I do on my screen are Photoshop creations.
Currently my latest project (similar in concept to the 'WM7 band-wagon' of the moment ) is posted here.

The only thing I miss about WM, is creating my own Analogue clocks to suit my Wallpaper. Oh well, Android more than compensates for this.

Look forward to seeing your stuff soon in Nov!

LOL, I was named after that song!

I'm not up to speed with code of any variety...so photoshopping is going to be the limit of my skills. I have a strange hobby of collecting fonts and know I have a few that would suit phone icons. Do you make them individually or as a dock with 5 at a time?
15th September 2010, 09:04 PM |#6505  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 7

More
mine:

15th September 2010, 09:27 PM |#6506  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 1,205

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewtst

Small modification on my WidgetLocker v1.2.6.1 Slider

The slider arrow will touch the dot before unlock.

Hey Andrew, maybe you can help (or anybody else with WL), is there an app or widget that can display the text message you last received on the widgetlocker lockscreen?

With the Sense UI lockscreen if your phone is locked and if you receive a text it will show you who sent the text, what time and a line of text what they said on the lockscreen. Widgetlocker does not do this and I talk to the developer and he said there are tons of apps on the Market for this but I cant seem to find any (he's not for sure if he's gonna add a last message received option on the lockscreen) anyways.

Can you help, I really miss this option (and a native music app on the lockscreen as well).
15th September 2010, 09:35 PM |#6507  
Flag Bucheon λΆ€μ²œμ‹œ
Thanks Meter: 614

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewtst

Small modification on my WidgetLocker v1.2.6.1 Slider

The slider arrow will touch the dot before unlock.

Great looking SMS Unread Count mod, can you share it please
15th September 2010, 09:39 PM |#6508  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunarken

love my layout more n more...

please explain how you got this AWESOME homescreen
15th September 2010, 09:40 PM |#6509  
Flag Bucheon λΆ€μ²œμ‹œ
Thanks Meter: 614

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raadius

Hey Andrew, maybe you can help (or anybody else with WL), is there an app or widget that can display the text message you last received on the widgetlocker lockscreen?

With the Sense UI lockscreen if your phone is locked and if you receive a text it will show you who sent the text, what time and a line of text what they said on the lockscreen. Widgetlocker does not do this and I talk to the developer and he said there are tons of apps on the Market for this but I cant seem to find any (he's not for sure if he's gonna add a last message received option on the lockscreen) anyways.

Can you help, I really miss this option (and a native music app on the lockscreen as well).

Yeah download Messaging widget from the market its free, comes in 3 sizes and you can change theme or colours etc great app. set your function to conversation widget(auto) to show your last message with time date etc
15th September 2010, 10:11 PM |#6510  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by srh.pres.usx

You could use ADW and set the desktop columns to 6.. then each widget would be 2 columns in width. should give the desired effect.

But then you lose custom launcher bar (unless something changed since I last used ADW)
15th September 2010, 10:20 PM |#6511  
San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runell A.

mine:

sick homescreen, original.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
art, artistic screens shots, best thread ever!!!, display screen, hardcore, homescreen, i should be studying, icons, jjd, jjj is watching, screenshot, sex and drugs, the largest thread, themes, visualizer, wallpaper, xda

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)