Questions before flashing.

Search This thread

Cool123454

Aug 18, 2012
Hey there guys recently my tilt and auto rotate stopped working I've tried everything so far and no luck ie. games like temple run do not tilt, browser does not auto rotate when phones is flipped landscape. Now my only option of troubleshoot method is to go to another rom.

About a month ago I attempted to put on Android Revolution 18.1 HD and had no luck as touch did not work and my CID was not compatible.

Now Im planning to switch to CM10

I have the current:
HTC_023
Hboot : 1.39

Currently running stock jelly bean.

My question is will CM10 work on my phone or is it restricted to specific CID's and is this likely to fix my auto rotate/tilt problem?

Thanks guys.

Last edited:

Guich

May 18, 2012
Somewhere
CM10 works on all hboot.
Try to flash a sense rom for see if you have the problem also with this :)

doom_71

Oct 6, 2010
Caught somewhere in time
Hey there guys recently my tilt and auto rotate stopped working I've tried everything so far and no luck ie. games like temple run do not tilt, browser does not auto rotate when phones is flipped landscape. Now my only option of troubleshoot method is to go to another rom.

About a month ago I attempted to put on Android Revolution 18.1 HD and had no luck as touch did not work and my CID was not compatible.

Now Im planning to switch to CM10

I have the current:
HTC_023
Hboot : 1.39

Currently running stock jelly bean.

My question is will CM10 work on my phone or is it restricted to specific CID's and is this likely to fix my auto rotate/tilt problem?

Thanks guys.

Just to be sure: you have the auto-rotate function enabled through settings-display, gestures and buttons-auto rotate screen?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just make sure you don't flash in a public place. :D

Sent from...... The Milky Way