[THEME] 8/30/2010 Manup456 The EVO Collection 2.2 UPDATED =)

Search This thread

shawnee4885

Jun 7, 2010
Last edited:

koricua74

Jun 12, 2009
Killeen, Texas
I made this battery last night hope you guys like it. =)

REVO_Battery_Promo.png

Looks good I'll post up a screen shot asap.

manup456

Dec 10, 2008
Danbury
www.creativeminds.graphics
Just updated to r5 which will be my last BETA so the next will take more time, but if I get transparent pulldown sorted out ill post a quick fix. ENJOY!!!!! after the next drop ill be making a CM6 version of this theme and start converting my nexus themes to EVO. =)

voodoo55

Jul 24, 2010
I'm talking about the swirly background that I showed in my screenshot: http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=373211&d=1280936992
The resolution of the image in the OP is 640x533.

But for the EVO, the resolution of a wallpaper should be 960x800, which is exactly 150% of 640x533.

please check out tineye.com for things like this. the image is based on a tiled pattern commonly found at about 160x160px. scaling artifacts were unavoidable. i have not found the complete background at any higher resolution than what was posted here. if you want to put the work into recreating it more crisply; a tile of 500x500 with a slight watermark can be found on tineye. clean the watermark, tile, and add some filters, etc.

edit: i took a quick stab at it:
http://voodoomanmiracle.com/upload/vintage.jpg
far from perfect, but it does look a bit crisper on the device.

Last edited:

Chronzy

Jun 28, 2010
Austin, TX
Once REVOlution out of BETA stage ill start on other themes and make a version of this for CM6 also port my other themes to Sense and CM6 takes time and I still need to update all my themes for nexus just give me time I am only one. =)

K, no hurries... do your thing bro. I just saw the Nextang theme here and it caught my eye, but his method didn't work for me. :(

PlankLongBeard

May 24, 2010
On The Moon!
Question

Hey guys.. Just wanna clear up some of the changes in r5.. The youtube widget in not clear anymore.. The alt batt I got has the bolt in the middle, how i get the green dot in the middle, i dont know.. Also i can't flash the icon set, it says signature failed.. Hmm..

Any insight..?

dabbill

Mar 25, 2010
Love the theme, i check the forums every few hours to see if there is an update posted. Love the new battery, only thing i would suggest is removing the green dot from it.

DeathBySnuggles

Jun 12, 2006
This theme is great. Keep up the good work. When you release the final I would love if you had a version with the transparent status bar like in version 2. That would be spectacular.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I had started a thread like this in the nexus section for my themes that I will be converting to CM6 and Sense as well. I will be posting all my EVO themes in one thread so look for my EVO stuff here. These themes are both very Alpha but I will be updating often.

Oh and last but not least ENJOY!!!! these FU#$ERS!!! = )

REVOlution Sense 1.2r1/CM6_RC1 1.1

qik-htc-evo-4g.png

Install Instructions
    Installing Theme - Place the .zip on the root of your s.d and flash like you would a rom.

Installing Keyboard - unzip the .zip file and place the .apk on your s.d and install with any file manager you are using. Once you have installed the .apk you will need to go to settings/Language and Keyboard select HTC_IME mod, now that thats selected we need to set the keyboard as default so hold a text box till input method pops up and select the HTC_IME mod and DONE.

Installing icon set - Unzip the .zip file and put the folder with the icons on your s.d use any program that allows custom like Bettercut or LauncherPRO etc...

Installing Fonts - Place the .zip on s.d and flash as you would a rom.

Installing LauncherPRO Docks - Place the dock in the LauncherPro Docks folder on your s.d preference/Appearance/docks and select custom now select the dock and done.

Installing Alt_BOOT - Place .zip on s.d and go to recovery if you dont know and flash away.

Installing_Transparent_apps .zip - Place .zip and flash as you would the theme or a rom.

Installing_Transparent_apps Signed - This .zip of apps can extracted to s.d and installed individually with any app installer.

Installing_Wallpaper - Well the wallpaper does not need to be really be installed, you just need to extract the folder from the .zip and put on the root of your S.D and apply the wallpaper as normal.

Theme OP 8/31/2010:

A lot of work on Music app
    NEW widget buttons and Music player as well.
    Resources apk work.
    more notification icons done a few changed.
    google search updated.
    etc...been playing with this for a while rosie optimized real nice.

Update 1.2r1

Message Widget Done background tweaked and icon.
    google search bar all icon got a edit done to it as well.
    Fixed small gap in browser bar.
    Touched up a few other things.

NOTE: Sorry about the links working on something great for uploads so the rest will be updated soon and I have a bunch of stuff already done just need to resolve this issue.

Rom_Version:

REVO_CM6_1.1
    REVO_1.2r1

Goodies OP 8/11/2010:

Custom Keyboard--> DONE!
    Alt Battery--> DONE!
    164 CLEAN Icon Set--> DONE!
    164 DIRTY Icon Set--> DONE!
    LauncherPro Dock---> DONE!
    Alt_Rosie--> DONE!
    REVOlution_Wallpapers--> DONE!
    Transparent apps--> DONE!
    No_Clock_MOD--> DONE!
    No_Battery_MOD--> DONE!
    No_Battery_No_Clock_MOD--> DONE!

NEW!!!! REVOlution_Wallpaper_Set: 8/9/2010

Wallper_Set_Includes:
    19 Hi-Res_Wallpaper either created,edited or re-sized by me.
    All wallpapers are 960x800 and 300 resolution.

NEW!!!! REVOlution_Transparent_Apps 8/9/2010

Transparent_Apps_Included
    Smooth_Calendar
    Last_Call_Widget
    Music_MOD_v1.8
    Forcast_Yr-1

ROM Versions:

CM6 Froyo---> DONE!
    All SENSE Roms---> DONE!

Downloads:

8/31/2010 All Sense 2.2 ---> Download and MIRRROR

8/9/2010 CM6 RC1 ---> Download

Goodies Downloads

REVOlution Alt Battery 1.1r2

REVO_Battery_Promo.png

8/5/2010 Sense_Alt_Battery ---> Download

8/6/2010 CM6_RC1_Alt_Battery ---> Download

screenshot_42.png

Themed HTC_IME ---> Download

REVOlution_Alt_Rosie

Alt_Rosie.png

REVOlution_Alt_Rosie ---> Download

LaucherPro Docks

REVOlution_DOCK.png

REVOlution_DOCK2.png

116 CLEAN Set

Manup's Simple Word Icons_Clean_164SET---> Download

116 DIRTY Set

Manup's Simple Word Icons_Dirty_164SET---> Download

REVO_Font1.png

REVOlution_Font_1.1r2 ---> Download

REVO_Font2.png

REVOlution_Alt_Font_1.1r2 ---> Download

NoTime.png

REVOlution_Theme_MOD_NoClock---> Download

NoBattery.png

REVOlution_Theme_MOD_NoBatt---> Download

NoBatteryNoClock.png

REVOlution_Theme_MOD_NoBatt_NoClock---> Download

REVOlution_Alt_Boot_Animations:

Androids_Alt BOOT!!! =) ---> Download

REVOlutionStyle_Transparent_apps

Transparent_Apps .zip---> Download

Transparent_Apps_Signed---> Download

REVOlution_Wallpaper_Set

Wallpaper_Set ---> Download

To Do List:

Keep bringing out new killer updates =).

Original thread and pics ---> This is the original

Thanks,Credit and donators:

xeudoxus transparent pulldown background and amazing contributions to the android community Wicked_Beav For being cool as s#!t mkaswell1 Best Tester OUT! 4 sure and a donator ;) nugzo Donator Sporkman Donator dukins Donator SteelH For the bootanimation in his de-odex rom, oh he said it was posted by a xda user but no name because you should get major credit ivide infra Donator Konikub For his resources.arsc edit I used for the Alt_Rosie koricua74 Donator Rippley05 Donator ivide infra Donator st3ph3nt3 Donator shift_ Donator JDMRoy for signing the transparent modded .apk for me djlethalweapon Donator JsChiSurf Providing the base used for the NoBatt,NoClock and NoBatt or NoClock

NOTE: Anyone who donates five dollars or more p.m me with a idea or anything you would like to see in your custom wallpaper I will make as a extra little thank you for the donation. =)
    Just posted the CLEAN Icon Set DIRTY and walls coming in a few. =)

Oh and its only for Sense for now it will be coming to CM6 soon.
    It can be flashed over a odex rom as well let me know if any issues but thats what I have now. =)
    I have a bunch screens but lets see what others can come up with. ;)
    Links are dead but I found this mirror: megaupload.com/?d=4JGFWHC5 obviously put the 3 w's infront

Hope it helps.