390 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,372

By chautruongthinh, Senior Member on 19th December 2013, 05:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th December 2013, 11:03 PM |#21  
Flag In the mountain
Thanks Meter: 902

More
Great tkank for your hard work and hope for a fix on camcorder .

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Work fine fort me !

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
19th December 2013, 11:18 PM |#22  
Flag NN
Thanks Meter: 7

Donate to Me
More
I have 1 issue and 1 feature request.

Issue is black dialogues sometime, I mean without any text which must to be inside. Most easiest way to see it - build clean ROM and on step creation CM account click on link describes what is it.

Feature request is soft keys. Is it possible? I tried to install Softkeys_Switcher_v3_for_NAND_and_NativeSD.zip - but it is for NativeSD and I had install DirectSD - and that package cannot be installed.

All the rest is great and I'm happy with that ROM! Thank you very much for your hard great work!
19th December 2013, 11:27 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
great work!
this rom is superfast and works like a charm... just what i was wating for...thanks a lot
20th December 2013, 12:33 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
for me, this rom did not need to reboot 3-5 times to make it stable and to avoid to FCs messages. it worked like a charms for me on first boot, directly from language screen. at first boot, i created/signed in the cyanogenmod account and google account too. however since i signed to google account on first boot instantly, it had started auto downloading some apps from playstore which I had updated last on my previous rom (slimbean 2.1).

however on tytung's 4.4.1 kitkat, it was possible to switch to ART, but it is not possible with this rom as constantly getting com.android.gapps stopped message, tried rebooting more than 5 times, still same error message, so switched back to dalvik again, without re-installing. now everything is normal.

missing is the soft-key, and some mod inside system settings, like slim-pie, coloring the status bar, battery bar etc... so far it is stable, i will report more once i recover my apps using titanium backup. hope most apps will work flawlessly.

just waiting for the screenshot features, badly need it. otherwise it is a great rom.
btw my hd2 is t-mo one, with 500 mb system partition, clk with extROM enabled, cache sized to 5 MB - down from 24 MB, at ROM install was DATAonExt.
20th December 2013, 03:31 AM |#25  
Flag Nanjing
Thanks Meter: 144

Donate to Me
More
Hello,The NativeSD Version can't boot up....

Always display green "HTC"
20th December 2013, 06:34 AM |#26  
Flag Saint-Petersburg
Thanks Meter: 15

More
There is an old kernel? I meen 2.x. Or new 3.x?
20th December 2013, 06:42 AM |#27  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 20

More
I read about the unfortunate spamming incident. It is so good to see you back - with a new ROM.

Downloading now. Will test and give my feedback.

Thanks for the ROM. Keep up the good work.

Partho
20th December 2013, 07:08 AM |#28  
Flag Nanjing
Thanks Meter: 144

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by merlin tm

There is an old kernel? I meen 2.x. Or new 3.x?

Tytung JB Kernel 2.6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
20th December 2013, 07:08 AM |#29  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 20

More
I read about the unfortunate spamming incident. It is so good to see you back - with a new ROM.

Downloading now. Will test and give my feedback.

Thanks for the ROM. Keep up the good work.

Partho
20th December 2013, 07:29 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
@chautruongthinh
I've just installed NativeSD ver. by 4ext recorovery, but the rom never boots. It stopped at "HTC" screen. I also have the same problem when installing Slimkat 4.4.1 beta NativeSD ver., and no problem with Tytung HD2Nexus Kitkat Rom (NativeSD ver.).
Maybe you should check again the script of installing NativeSD ver.
Thanks[COLOR="Silver"]
The Following User Says Thank You to bogia For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bogia Ad-Free
20th December 2013, 08:00 AM |#31  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogia

@chautruongthinh
I've just installed NativeSD ver. by 4ext recorovery, but the rom never boots. It stopped at "HTC" screen. I also have the same problem when installing Slimkat 4.4.1 beta NativeSD ver., and no problem with Tytung HD2Nexus Kitkat Rom (NativeSD ver.).
Maybe you should check again the script of installing NativeSD ver.
Thanks[COLOR="Silver"]

Wellcome back chautruongthinh!!!Thank you for your great work. You keep alive HD2!!!
With NativeSD and 4ext recovery doesn't boot for me too.
Slimkat 4.4.1 boots!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)