FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[July 24th] [Sense 3.5] Energy™ -.¸¸.·´¯ Sense 3.5 build that just works!

10,517 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,073

By NRGZ28, Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo on 23rd July 2010, 08:04 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd July 2010, 08:33 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Could anybody report about echo problem on this work?
23rd July 2010, 08:35 PM |#22  
OP Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo
Flag XDA-Developers

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trueside

Whatever problems the Desire V5 has, this will have too. It's not different, except the new Kernel which enables charging and faster touch screen response. I dont think Cotulla worked on audio issues yet.
The Following User Says Thank You to NRGZ28 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NRGZ28 Ad-Free
23rd July 2010, 08:36 PM |#23  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trueside

82% complete on the download.

I'll flash and run a test to let you know.
23rd July 2010, 08:38 PM |#24  
Flag Conflans sainte honorine
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zkid2010

sound good man, thanks for your hard work getting this going! (and the speedy reply )

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28

Well the way I got it now is... Haret and root files sytem files are IN the ROM. The system.ext2, data.img and rootfs.img still need to be on the card. So with future updates, you can just replace those three files. The kernel is IN the ROM, but it can easily be overwritable in \windows with a new kernel. Even a .cab can be developed to be installed by users. I plan on doing that in the future...

Or, you can install the minimal WM build I also uploaded (55 megs) and install all your android files to the storage card and run it that way

first big thanks for your hard work, i was wondering if this would also work with froyo builds?or will it be for desire updates only?
thanks a lot
23rd July 2010, 08:38 PM |#25  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by majiqknight

82% complete on the download.

I'll flash and run a test to let you know.

Thank you so much. I'm waiting for your test resoults
23rd July 2010, 08:41 PM |#26  
Señor Moderator - I Regret Nothing!
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 9,675

More
Exclamation
Quote:

Whatever problems the Desire V5 has, this will have too. It's not different, except the new Kernel which enables charging and faster touch screen response. I dont think Cotulla worked on audio issues yet.

Echo. echo, echo....hahahaha...I have that issue too
anyway....hey Señor NRG....is it possible to have this ROM and let's say...CHT.Dinik 23XXX on the same device? I know both can't run at the same time...duh
But is it possible?
23rd July 2010, 08:50 PM |#27  
Flag Thousand Oaks, CA

More
Desire ROM
well first off...thanks NRG! and second i am not getting any echo effects on calls so dont know what you guys did to get the echo...runing 2.12 radio. i hope soon we can have all the files in flash so android runs like it should
23rd July 2010, 08:54 PM |#28  
Flag XDA-Developers

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by x2z2001

well first off...thanks NRG! and second i am not getting any echo effects on calls so dont know what you guys did to get the echo...runing 2.12 radio. i hope soon we can have all the files in flash so android runs like it should

Yep.. they're working on that. It'll be a while though, I'm sure.
23rd July 2010, 08:56 PM |#29  
Flag XDA-Developers

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_T_M

Echo. echo, echo....hahahaha...I have that issue too
anyway....hey Señor NRG....is it possible to have this ROM and let's say...CHT.Dinik 23XXX on the same device? I know both can't run at the same time...duh
But is it possible?

Install my CHT Dinik ROM and just run the desire build from the storage card like everyone is currently doing
23rd July 2010, 08:59 PM |#30  
Flag BayArea

More
Dear NRG,

First of all, thnks a ton for ur amazing work. I've been a long time user of your custom ROMs since my first HTC diamond touch.

Coming to this new desire V5 WM ROM, does it give the option to boot into WM as well or directly boot into Andriod. I know you cannot do internet sharing from the andriod right now in which case I want to use the WM.

thanks again,
TZ
23rd July 2010, 09:02 PM |#31  
Señor Moderator - I Regret Nothing!
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 9,675

More
Quote:

Install my CHT Dinik ROM and just run the desire build from the storage card like everyone is currently doing

I've been using that version for the last...I don't know...since you came up with it
Will haret be necesary? or just copying the files should be enough?
I used it for about 2 days when it showed up on your other thread but switched SD cards and flashed CHT.Dinik July 21st
Do I have to update the Izimage, rotfg and systems files or are they the same from the one you posted on the 20th?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)