FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[OFFICIAL] SGH-T999 Galaxy S III Chat Thread!

5,057 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,355
 
By saranhai, Inactive Recognized Developer on 19th November 2012, 11:29 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th October 2013, 12:53 AM |#1231  
JDMDC2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag fontana,ca
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Is any one else having problems while charging your phone on the latest cyanogenmod rom? It takes me like 5 minutes to charge like 1%. And when I'm on a touch wiz ROM I get like from 5% to 10% in less than 5.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
 
 
17th October 2013, 03:31 AM |#1232  
saranhai's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Nowhere
Thanks Meter: 3,355
 
Donate to Me
More
guys, it's here, the moment we've all been waiting for...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=fAd6DR5ib8k
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saranhai For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift saranhai Ad-Free
17th October 2013, 05:00 AM |#1233  
imilleson's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Virginia
Thanks Meter: 716
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saranhai

guys, it's here, the moment we've all been waiting for...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=fAd6DR5ib8k

Lol that's awesome

Sent from my SGH-T999 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
17th October 2013, 02:52 PM |#1234  
bone$'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saranhai

guys, it's here, the moment we've all been waiting for...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=fAd6DR5ib8k

was about to say.. the phone has an ugly case on it...
20th October 2013, 05:40 PM |#1235  
The_F_Word's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 104
 
More
Like if you still have the original sgs3 with no lte! Lol

Then you know how much it pisses you off when you find out you have no signal at all and then call T-Mobile about it and they give you the run around saying " oh this is due to new lte towers being worked on in that area" -.-

Basically saying to me, buy a new phone you broke mother&@^@^@^...

Ughh technology. ... technology. ... you hate it... but love it at the same time!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to The_F_Word For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift The_F_Word Ad-Free
21st October 2013, 05:56 AM |#1236  
DocHoliday77's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag HuntsVegas!!!
Thanks Meter: 6,928
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_F_Word

Like if you still have the original sgs3 with no lte! Lol

Then you know how much it pisses you off when you find out you have no signal at all and then call T-Mobile about it and they give you the run around saying " oh this is due to new lte towers being worked on in that area" -.-

Basically saying to me, buy a new phone you broke mother&@^@^@^...

Ughh technology. ... technology. ... you hate it... but love it at the same time!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

How did you get "buy a new phone" out of "towers are being worked on"? During maintenance and upgrades, networks usually suffer some downtime and degradation of service. In no way does this mean your current device won't work anymore.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to DocHoliday77 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DocHoliday77 Ad-Free
22nd October 2013, 09:03 AM |#1238  
DocHoliday77's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag HuntsVegas!!!
Thanks Meter: 6,928
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saranhai

http://www.kitkat.com/#/home

Pure marketing genius! Lol!

(Believe it or not I was actually having one when I saw your post! Mine was in the Marble White case though!)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
22nd October 2013, 09:13 AM |#1239  
4Orr's Avatar
Senior Member
Dallas
Thanks Meter: 125
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saranhai

http://www.kitkat.com/#/home

Hilarious!

Gotta get me some of that Kit Kat bar.


Sent from my SGH-T999
23rd October 2013, 05:54 PM |#1240  
saranhai's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Nowhere
Thanks Meter: 3,355
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHoliday77

Pure marketing genius! Lol!

(Believe it or not I was actually having one when I saw your post! Mine was in the Marble White case though!)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Where's the best place to get them cheap? Best Buy?


Sent from my GT-I9500 using tapatalk
23rd October 2013, 05:58 PM |#1241  
DocHoliday77's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag HuntsVegas!!!
Thanks Meter: 6,928
 
Donate to Me
More
Kroger, publix, Wal-Mart

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DocHoliday77 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DocHoliday77 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes