[APP][MOD][DEODEXED] Message+PRIME.apk from CODIS (no MMS compression)

Search This thread

rynfrnk

Jun 6, 2012
This is a deodexed version of the SMS apk from CODIS 1.1.1. I modified nothing in it, I just wanted to have the features it provided with a different, deodexed ROM, so I deodexed it.

It has MMS Compression disabled along with color icon (like a mini version of the actual app's icon) for the notification icon, rather than the default flat one.

You'll need to install this manually, overwriting the current Message+PRIME.apk located in /system/app/ (or optionally renaming the current one with a .bak after the ".apk" and then just pasting the modified one from this post) and make sure permissions are correct. Then, Reboot.
Definitely not a bad idea to wipe cache and davlik, either.

I may make a flashable zip at some point, just thought I'd share this as-is for anyone interested.

Thanks to chingy51o for permission to drop this, and team Mik for a great ROM and the changes for this apk in particular.
Link to CODIS thread

screenshot of the icon in the status bar:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Message+PRIME.apk
    5.8 MB · Views: 340
  • Screenshot_2013-01-27-23-30-35.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-01-27-23-30-35.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 1,649
Last edited:

idkwhothatis123

Oct 16, 2010
This is a deodexed version of the SMS apk from CODIS 1.1.1. I modified nothing in it, I just wanted to have the features it provided with a different, deodexed ROM, so I deodexed it.

It has MMS Compression disabled along with color icon (like a mini version of the actual app's icon) for the notification icon, rather than the default flat one.

You'll need to install this manually, overwriting the current Message+PRIME.apk located in /system/app/ (or optionally renaming the current one with a .bak after the ".apk" and then just pasting the modified one from this post) and make sure permissions are correct. Then, Reboot.

I may make a flashable zip at some point, just thought I'd share this as-is for anyone interested.

Thanks to chingy51o for permission to drop this, and team Mik for a great ROM and the changes for this apk in particular.
Link to CODIS thread

attachment.php

Urbana il?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk HD

fakenmr

Feb 20, 2015
Hi there i don't know how it was delete but if i take the Message Prime.apk and try to install that don't work and comes out message Aplication not installed can any one help ?

fakenmr

Feb 20, 2015
I have give New Rom and is all ok thx for reply :):) my message+noprime.apk was gone i trying to to recover but was fail and now is working :)

HTC One X used Tapatalk

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Link to CODIS thread

attachment.php