[5-22-14] $10 (1000 Coins) Free in Amazon Apps

Search This thread

CCallahan

Oct 20, 2010
Rock Chalk
Congratulations if you caught the other deal I posted back on the 16th for the $20+ in free coins to use for apps in Amazon App Store.

Today is another one of those deals. This time for 1000 coins (which equals $10 worth). Just do like before and slide to the right of the FAOTD panel in the App Store. There are 5 free apps which gives 200 coins each. You can cancel install after download and still receive the coins.

*These free coins are for today only (5-22-2014)

And, if you missed out on the 2000 free coins from before it is still available. If you purchase GTA: San Andreas ($6.99) with those 1000 coins you just got it won't cost anything and you will get 2000 bonus coins for purchasing. This is $20 worth of coins. If you don't have a Kindle it will need to be purchased off the website. Link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...20&ascsubtag=4baa5fba9c7d4f9ea6faf89633495f6d

Enjoy. :good:

mnuttall87

Apr 29, 2014
I definitely prefer to not use the Amazon Appstore for things, but this is a pretty good deal.

Note - these coins expire in 1 year, so make sure to buy something with them at some point!

JoeFCaputo113

Feb 2, 2013
New York
Congratulations if you caught the other deal I posted back on the 16th for the $20+ in free coins to use for apps in Amazon App Store.

Today is another one of those deals. This time for 1000 coins (which equals $10 worth). Just do like before and slide to the right of the FAOTD panel in the App Store. There are 5 free apps which gives 200 coins each. You can cancel install after download and still receive the coins.

And, if you missed out on the 2000 free coins from before it is still available. If you purchase GTA: San Andreas ($6.99) with those 1000 coins you just got it won't cost anything and you will get 2000 bonus coins for purchasing. This is $20 worth of coins. If you don't have a Kindle it will need to be purchased off the website. Link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...20&ascsubtag=4baa5fba9c7d4f9ea6faf89633495f6d

Can you buy apps to us on your GS5 with these "coins" for example could I purchase ROM Toolbox Pro with em'?

mnuttall87

Apr 29, 2014
Yes, you will just have to download the Amazon appstore onto your phone. However you can delete the store after you download and install an application from it, or greenify/freeze it with TiBu.

It's definitely easier to just purchase apps from your usual web browser though via Amazon, and then go install them as needed directly on your phone.

Edit: this reddit page has all of the direct links: http://www.reddit.com/r/AndroidGami..._1000_amazon_coins_instantly_completely_free/

Last edited:

JoeFCaputo113

Feb 2, 2013
New York
Just did this and it worked! However the apps on Amazon app store are "ehhh". No ROM Toolbox Pro :/ hard to find good root apps.

mnuttall87

Apr 29, 2014
Well the developers are the ones who determine if it goes on there, maybe a few of us should tweet him and ask him to put it in Amazon appstore as well?

CCallahan

Oct 20, 2010
Rock Chalk
Just did this and it worked! However the apps on Amazon app store are "ehhh". No ROM Toolbox Pro :/ hard to find good root apps.

I agree with you that the Amazon App Store really stinks compared to Google Play. I have $30+ in coins right now and can't find anything to buy. Games might be the best bet. Plex is a great app if you use it and is on sale again for $0.99. Root Explorer is on there which has been a great app for a long time. Kind of have to dig around to find things worth it.

JoeFCaputo113

Feb 2, 2013
New York
I agree with you that the Amazon App Store really stinks compared to Google Play. I have $30+ in coins right now and can't find anything to buy. Games might be the best bet. Plex is a great app if you use it and is on sale again for $0.99. Root Explorer is on there which has been a great app for a long time. Kind of have to dig around to find things worth it.

ES File Explorer FTW man haha. Been using it for as long as I can remember.

Sent from a Galaxy 5 light years away

bdsullivan

Dec 23, 2011
Same issue. I have 1100 coins and will be yak I ng advantage of the 2000 gta deal... but cant find any good apps to spend it on.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

mnuttall87

Apr 29, 2014
The one on Amazon is made for the Kindle. But if you pay the 6.99 or use coins for it (via the web browser) you'll get $20 in amazon coins. I "bought" it on the web.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.