[05.14.14] AICP for the HTC One M8

Search This thread

a2441918

Inactive Recognized Developer / Senior Member
Jan 1, 2011
New York
Yeah sound completely broke for me too. I'm guessing something in the commits broke it for a few ROMs. Completely broke on latest Carbon ROM too.

Sent from my One M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

So no aosp rom got a clear fix for sound? Anyway this will be abandoned as an official version is on its way.

Sent from my SOKP powered Galaxy S 4 i9500.

jonnycarter

Oct 20, 2010
This only happens on this ROM?
Core0 is constantly stuck at full power.
If you need any sort of logs let me know I'll see what I can do.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-16-13-33-32.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-16-13-33-32.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 357
Last edited:

n3ocort3x

May 10, 2012
Vienna
Tested your build and sound works fine.

On another note I loved your kernel for the HTC one x will you be bringing similar to the one m8? That would be awesome.

This only happens on this ROM?
Core0 is constantly stuck at full power.
If you need any sort of logs let me know I'll see what I can do.

thanks for report about sound :) yeah i just started to work on a kernel for M8, i dont know what i will add but im definatley working on it :)

Ryche666

Nov 21, 2012
Spokane
If anyone can reply within 4 hours before tmobile closes would be very appreciated.

Trading m7 for the m8 if
m8 AICP roms have usb tethering, IR, and bluetooth streaming music works. But please if anyone can soon before TMobile closes it'll be very appreciated, thanks:)

dead_ohio_sky

Feb 23, 2011
If anyone can reply within 4 hours before tmobile closes would be very appreciated.

Trading m7 for the m8 if
m8 AICP roms have usb tethering, IR, and bluetooth streaming music works. But please if anyone can soon before TMobile closes it'll be very appreciated, thanks:)

Those things are all most likely going to be fixed in the short term of they don't work now. I wouldn't let that stop me from getting an m8 if I were in your shoes.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Ryche666

Nov 21, 2012
Spokane
i had the samsung blaze for over a year and a half and no one could get the kernel to work for anything above jellybean 4.12. I went close to 6 months without having ir nor bluetooth working decently on the m7. I love going the new as soon as it comes out but having new and a non AOSP or even AICP based rom is not worth trading in my m7 that works.... Atleast to me.

Ideas4ya

Aug 10, 2012
OnePlus Open
i had the samsung blaze for over a year and a half and no one could get the kernel to work for anything above jellybean 4.12. I went close to 6 months without having ir nor bluetooth working decently on the m7. I love going the new as soon as it comes out but having new and a non AOSP or even AICP based rom is not worth trading in my m7 that works.... Atleast to me.

Please understand that the first unofficial version of CM began floating around about 2.5 weeks ago. Give it some time. I think it's fair to give the developers at least 30 days to get a True Official custom rom. It certainly won't be 6 months at the rate things are going. If I remember correctly...

Week 1) Sound, WiFi, NFC, speakerphone, and Camera Issues from CM
Week 2) Sound, WiFi, NFC and mic issues/speakerphone from CM
Week 3) Speakerphone and wifi drops occasionally on restart (fixed on C-Rom and maybe others).
Week 4) (We will see next week!!)

My point is I think CM is about 85% stable in less than a month. These guys working on these roms are a beast...not to mention Liquid Smooth has already developed and included their kernel which allows you to overclock.

AICP is my favorite so far!! I definitely recommend getting the phone!!!

waz675

Jun 9, 2012
Geelong
wait wait wait.... can u guys test this build please ??

LINK (VERSION FROM 15th)

I have no issues with sound (its builded on my own, not by our build machines), great that there is already a thread. Please report back :)

Hi mate! I came back to HTC with the M8, good to see your username as always. Seeing as I use ACIP on every device bar this, I'm keeping an eye on this but want to keep sense / ARHD for now. Too busy to help bug test a fresh ROM simply due to time constraints.

The future will change I predict :)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: n3ocort3x

n3ocort3x

May 10, 2012
Vienna
Hi mate! I came back to HTC with the M8, good to see your username as always. Seeing as I use ACIP on every device bar this, I'm keeping an eye on this but want to keep sense / ARHD for now. Too busy to help bug test a fresh ROM simply due to time constraints.

The future will change I predict :)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Hey HEy :) nice to see u around old friend :)

hearts king101

Nov 1, 2010
Jizan
Wow, it used to be my primary Rom on my nexus 5 , and now it's going to be my primary Rom on my m8 ?

Sent from my HTC One_M8

italynstylion

Feb 3, 2014
I'm surprised to see very little activity in this thread. I ran AICP on my M7 and loved it. I just landed myself an M8 and was hoping to run the same thing on it but I'm a little worried to see no one in here...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GhQyhHk.png
    AICP​
    Android Ice Cold Project​

First of all, I would like to thank:
    • AOKP team
    • CM team
    • SlimBean rom team
    • ParanoidAndroid team
    • CarbonRom team
    • LiquidSmooth rom team
    • Omni rom team
    • @audiogod
    • Community

And

AICP Dev Team:
    • @LorD ClockaN
    • @semdoc
    • @zipsnet
    • @n3ocort3x
    • @eyosen
    • @TToivanen

For giving u, Htc One M8 users, the chance to experience this highly developed & ready to use ROM... :good:

DONATIONS:

The AICP team is now paying for servers that bring us nightlies and every fancy thing that comes with it, so EVERY DONATION is going for the maintenance of those servers.

Every donation is mostly appreciated, Thanks a lot!!!

Show your support to me by clicking here :p

What is AICP?
    AICP is known by many Android users as Ice Cold Project that started on HTC Desire HD and since than evolved as a mature rom with the BEST community you can find!!!
    Rom has always been AOKP based so expect all AOKP goodies + new additions are brought to you in an instance.
    If you come up with any bug, either we will sort them or AOKP team will do what is necessary if it concerns their modifications.
    This rom is NOT supported by AOKP, so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!

Latest Stable Release

Download Link:

Release version: AICP V 4.0 - 09-05-2014

What's New

• Floating Window - Long press to activate it for any app from Recents Menu.
    • App Circle Bar
    • Circle Ram Bar for Recents
    • A LOT :D
    • Detailed Changelog can be found by the download link!

KERNEL:
    Kernel in this rom follows CM source.

Feature list:
    • AOKP features
    • TRDS Dark switch
    • Halo
    • OmniSwitch
    • Slim Recents
    • Profiles
    • Lockscsreen Notifications
    • Active Display
    • Wakelock blocker
    • System app Remover
    • Animations
    • Lockecreen color theming
    • Lockscreen blur, gestures etc...
    • etc...

IceColdJelly AICP G+ community

What's Broken:
    • Calling through BT - Disconnects when screen is off.
    • Screen Recording
    • You tell... :cyclops:

ROMS
    ROMS should contain everything you need to enjoy KK.
    You are not required to install any Add Ons, simply download the latest ROM, gapps, flash it, and go!
    You are STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing, and if possible avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup - these can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience strange behavior.

How to flash:

• Don't do it if you don't know it!
    • ROM has GAPPS, custom dpi & xposed persistence in between dirty flashes
    • Feel free to use AICP full 4.4.2 GAPPS package from HERE or thread's Download page or Ultra Slim Gapps from here.

Wanna see a normal night at the DEV's office, click here!!

If you want to contribute to the AICP or wanna see what is being worked on/merged feel free to visit our gerrit, link is down below!!!

ROM Gerrit

XDA:DevDB Information
    AICP for the HTC One M8, ROM for the HTC One (M8)

Contributors
    a2441918
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Rooted and CWM
    Based On: AOKP

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 3.0
    Stable Release Date: 2014-05-14

Created 2014-05-10
    Last Updated 2014-05-14
    Guys look what is cooking : doc HDOWNER
    AICP lollipop - Yesterday 22:34
    #HTC

Google + link : https://plus.google.com/u/0/+docHD/posts

Test build for HTC ONE m8..
    Please report how it goes guys..
    Cheerz :)

AICP Lollipop : http://www.mediafire.com/download/hvqlyhn8qc8o20v/aicp_m8_lollipop-0.1-UNOFFICIAL-20141130.zip
    Will be any update for m8

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Official builds can be found here http://dwnld.aicp-rom.com/?device=m8
    Screens

All screenshots are from the Note 2

345lhuf.jpg
    2ykawrc.jpg

m7qge9.jpg
    2hgxt7a.jpg

2dl4zrc.jpg
    x3fw42.jpg

2h34nmg.jpg
    29w8f12.jpg

dpcr43.jpg
    30hsqy0.jpg
    Hi All.

Very Good news. Looks like AICP Lollipop M8 Nightlies are up.

Link : http://dwnld.aicp-rom.com/