• BT

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Camera

Votes: 23 32.9%
  • Headphones

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Speakerphone (no mic)

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Opengles: using software rendering for the time being.

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Battery Meter (about 75% fixed now)

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • None it's fine the way it is

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Anomoly

Dec 8, 2007
First of all thank you Devs as xdandroid is my full time phone OS...

I'm just curious as to which feature is now most wanted and please leave a comment as to why:

NOT WORKING IN THIS BUILD:
BT
Camera
Headphones
Speakerphone (no mic)
Opengles: using software rendering for the time being.
Battery Meter (about 75% fixed now)

ps i know that some of these have workarounds... but i mean which would you like built into the build and/or 100% working

Last edited:

Grogck

Mar 28, 2008
As a CDMA user the biggest thing I'd like for the immediate future is for the 3.5mm headphone jack to work. Having to resort to the startup.txt+headphone+voicemail trick unfortunately kills all sound except for that originating from the headphones . . . including calls. I currently have to boot back into WM on my commutes so I can listen to music/podcasts. Get that working and it's Android full-time for me.

Better power management would be #2.

mikeszekely

Jun 10, 2009
Battery management, for me. I'm really impress with all the progress that's been made, but for me to use Android as my full-time OS on this phone, I need to be able to accurately track the battery's charge. Oh, and charge the phone... I can't tell if it's charging or not. When I plug the phone in, it says it's charging for a few seconds, then stops. I booted back to WinMo and the battery was around 70%, so I don't think it's charging.

So, yeah... resolve the battery issues, and I'll retire WinMo. USB, BT... all that's just icing on the cake.

Ziain

Jul 17, 2009
Sheffield
Got to be BT for me as this is a business phone and I spend a lot of time on the phone while i'm driving and need the hands-free.

snowplow

Jul 4, 2010
For me, the rear camera. Definately.

Oh, yeah -- THANKS TO ALL THE DEVS WORKING ON THIS PROJECT!!!

android-lover

Aug 20, 2010
my vote for battery meter because without accurate battery info we cannot use it more then 5 to 6 hours

kosmarnik

Jan 8, 2009
Donating?

Why not set up a feature bounty?
I really love my Rhodium and I rather I keep then go for another android phone.
So I suggest we set up and track a bounty list where you vote with your wallet :)

There's been 40 voters to date. If everyone donated just a measly $5 that's $200 already. Bump it to $10 and you got a $400 in the pot.

Setting up a bounty makes much more sense as the port is almost there, so why not help speed up things and get it wrapped sooner?

Getting a fully working Android on TP2 is worth more than $5.

Also, getting the keyboard back-light working + a proper keymap should be on the chart and surely one of the top priorities.
The only reason to stay on Rhodium is the AWESOME keyboard.

So, lets list ALL the features that are missing so we can set up a bounty list.

hello00

Dec 29, 2009
South Miami, FL
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Why not set up a feature bounty?
I really love my Rhodium and I rather I keep then go for another android phone.
So I suggest we set up and track a bounty list where you vote with your wallet :)

There's been 40 voters to date. If everyone donated just a measly $5 that's $200 already. Bump it to $10 and you got a $400 in the pot.

Setting up a bounty makes much more sense as the port is almost there, so why not help speed up things and get it wrapped sooner?

Getting a fully working Android on TP2 is worth more than $5.

Also, getting the keyboard back-light working + a proper keymap should be on the chart and surely one of the top priorities.
The only reason to stay on Rhodium is the AWESOME keyboard.

So, lets list ALL the features that are missing so we can set up a bounty list.

There is already a bounty